Quote Originally Posted by Zorafim View Post
Oh. Wow, I understood steampunk. Maybe Q wouldn't mind making this a theme, though.
Is it time for me to compose punk rock?
Well as far as I can tell the punk fashion is just dark clothes, with small splashes of color, shirts sometime include band logos, as well as numerous accessories. Accessories include but not limited to belts, spikes, collar, chains, necklines, and piercing.

Steampunk is very similar, the clothes color pallet usually primarily includes dark browns instead of black. Accessories expanded to include goggles, cogs, and various brass-works.

Then Goth, take punk then remove color and add more make up.

These are not meant to be definitions just observations I've made.

Quote Originally Posted by HUnewearl_Meira View Post
Dammit Jared, if you're looking for something to draw, just come to me. I've got tons of things for you to draw.
Sorry man, always forget to call people for art ideas. I usually just talk to the roommates, or random images searches until I find something that inspires me.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinureal View Post
It's nice to see you here, and all kind of arts are welcome!
Man I like how you get rid of your artlines...I'm still enslaved by them
And about steampunk, I struggled a lot and made tons of researches during the dedicated JAM.
Thanks, I use to clean up every line before coloring but now I find that way to tedious.
Yeah steampunk is an interesting fashion, I might try my hand at it in the future.

As far as a punk themed PSA jam, I'm not sure. I feel that most of the costumes in PSO/2 are already fairly punk. We'd just be adding piercings and accessories to the current outfits, and maybe swap the color pallet with something darker.

But as I don't dress in "punk" or any variation of, maybe my thoughts on the fashion are wrong, so if anyone has any comments on that please keep them in reference to the picture. Any advice to make it more "authentic" would be appreciated.

Update: not much progress made since last update.

Spoiler!