Hybrid View

Default More discoveries

Probably more old news. I was looking some pso graphics on psoworld. I found some images that my not have been translated. I figured I would post them. (I have one a work in progress. I'll post it tomorrow).

Spoiler!

The attached picture is what I was initially using to decode the text. In any case, here you go.

I've separated into 3 sections: The text on the outer-most areas of the circle which includes the 2 letters just inside each section (Edge Section), The text closest to the center of the circular form (Center section). And the text in between the 2 (Mid section).
    --------------
    Mid section

I wish it at an alliance from several years ago

--------------
    Center Section

Pleaase protect us by virtue of your the great light power
    (Note: "Please" is spelled as it appears above. There are many a type/mistranslations in this game)

-------------
    Edge Section

Note: The letters under them are the mirror image of the first letter of the word above them. I also included a short description of the beings listed in the edge section ripped from here

Top: Farlla Estlla F and E mirrored
    Farlla: A serpentine creature that attacks in a circular diameter around the character.
    Estlla: A dolphin-like creature that attacks in a linear motion in the direction the character is facing.

Lower-Right: Golla Pilla G and P mirrored
    Golla: An elk-like creature that attacks a single target.
    Pilla: A celestial creature that attacks in a circular diameter around the character.

Bottom Left: Leilla Mylla Also contains in indistinguishable symbol after Mylla. L and M mirrored.
    Leilla: A mermaid-like creature that casts Resta and Level 7 Anti.
    Mylla & Youlla: A pair of bumbling twins that cast Shifta & Deband.
    -------------------------------------

While I believe the center text is related to the beings listed above asking them for protection, I'm not sure what the mid section entails. I could be relating a message to to/from Coral. Someone is acknowledging an alliance. IDK. I'll let someone else mill around the logics on this one.
    Last edited by tlbww; Mar 3, 2015 at 12:00 AM.