Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

That sprint doe

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Derpington View Post
    Aw man did they kill la kill Gunner ;_;
    That's just a liiiiiiiil dramatic tbh, not many things are that bad
    U mod me it's yo azz

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post

i'd sit on that.
    Graphics Designer/Product Designer/Illustrator/General handy guy/not taking any requests right now.

To add to that, the bow is called Bullet Bow
    Oh, that's true. The wording of the translation as "bullet speed" put me off then. To begin with though, I was only referring to the speed boost. Average Stance is close to Fury Stance now, and if there was an additional speed boost for bullets... But this means ranged weapons other than bullet bows aren't even included in the speed increase then? Or are they? Thank you for the clarification in advance.
    Last edited by Mysterious-G; Jul 26, 2014 at 08:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by EspeonageTieler View Post
    will this really make playing tank hunter worth it? you still wont do much damage and the game is kill shit asap also can you even agro bosses?
    Honestly, tank hunter would be more support to agro stuff away in things like TD3, or to solo stuff if you want to just take hits. But I wouldn't make it your primary hunter tree, offensive overall is still better. If you have another character or skill tree, go for it. The thing is, with the reduction in points needed to max fury and new defensive skills like that just guard heal, those defensive options are more appealing.
    Ship 02 - Ur, Player ID: Niare Sky
    75/55 BR/BOdewearl Niare Sky, 54/40 GU/RAmar Davin Carver
    YouTube Channel here - check it out!
    PSO2 Story Playlists: Episode 1 | Episode 2

Massive Hunter apparently got 5 points knocked off of it too. If they did something about its awful cooldown it could end up being useful and cheaper than automate and iron will

Why is Fury S Up only 5 but Guard S Up 10

Why are you so mean to me, SEGA

With regards to techer PP management, it's pretty obvious they intend techers to restore PP by whacking things to death with wands instead of constantly casting all day. The change to Wand Lovers to make it into a stance pretty much assures that. If you want to play techer as a pure caster you're just going to have to deal with it and sub force. On the other hand, this is a straight buff to Te/Hu or Te/Fi or even Te/Br.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Derpington View Post
    Aw man did they kill la kill Gunner ;_;
    Knee-jerk reactions like this are bloody hilarious.

Yes, they nerfed S-Roll JA Up by 40%. They also nerfed the fuck out of Fury Stance, which means every single physical attack class will be doing less damage than before. PLUS they nerfed all the most problematic techs and PAs.

Repeat after me: everything you know is wrong.

I'm not sure Weak Hit Advance actually needed that buff however, but I guess they wanted to throw rangers a bone since the WB nerf is going to hurt a bit. Also lol @ rangers getting a zondeel grenade.

Also, fucking 122 PA buffs and 5 nerfs. That number. Absurd. Ridiculous. (Btw are we supposed to count techer techniques separately from force techniques, i.e. fire-ice-lightning vs wind-light-dark? Because that makes the number even higher...).

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterious-G View Post
    Oh, that's true. The wording of the translation as "bullet speed" put me off then. To begin with though, I was only referring to the speed boost. Average Stance is close to Fury Stance now, and if there was an additional speed boost for bullets... But this means ranged weapons other than bullet bows aren't even included in the speed increase then? Or are they? Thank you for the clarification in advance.

Video says it's when Bullet Bows are equipped; the slide just gives a basic explanation to get everyone up to speed. The more detailed explanation is found within the game.

i am certainly happy to see at least attempting a tank build will be easier. Will it work i guess we will have to see once the put it in

Skill Trees
    Spoiler!
    hmm, this looks familiar...

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    Some ideas I've aggregated over the long while I've played this game.

This is a work in progress. Input welcome as always.

Spoiler!

Skill Changes:
    Spoiler!

Goals:
    Flesh out concepts, make sure things meet expectations
    Allow players to choose the combinations of skills they want
    Make sure things are able to be combined effectively
    Reward specialization, but not too much
    Make skills that can combine well with other classes

I focused on separating active or functional skills, so that you can pick and choose what you want and don't want in any combination (Maybe you want a glass cannon that won't be 1shotted, maybe you want offense with war cry, I don't know). Skills are good at 1 SP, and get better as you invest. Skills that shouldn't get better than a certain point (e.g. iron will), but don't warrant 10 sp for that point (e.g. iron will), are reduced to 5 SP. They usually expand into at least one additional skill that complements the parent skill. Handling JA Bonus sucked because Guard Stance users need a source of damage, but JA Bonus shouldn't be too powerful, and I don't really think 10% is worth 10 sp if it's unable to achieve the current +~100% damage (all combined multipliers reach +~60%). I want that extra SP to be spent on utility skills, the class should be about options and versatility.

There are some skills that are in Guard or Fury that I feel should be bonuses for players using those stances, but still available to users of the opposing stance if they want to invest for them. If someone really really really wants to do Fury, War Cry, and Hated Hunter for max aggro I won't tell them not to, but they won't get other goodies if they do it.

I had other ideas, but most of them would be better suited to other classes. Maybe I'll get around to those.

well it's not 1:1, but it's still an improvement