Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    It'd be nice if there weren't 5378674689684566582819764827369 people who have been completely avoiding doing the matter board who are suddenly caring about spoilers.
    That's honestly irrelevant. Some people can be slow players. They can have busy lives or are caught up with other shit in the game.

It's just fucking common courtesy man. People dont visibly bitch about spoilers because a majority of people practice common courtesy and use spoiler tags.

Quote Originally Posted by EvilMag View Post
    Honestly you've already spoiled yourself by playing the Falz Loser EQ in the first place.
    Depends. You can know of loser but know absolutely NOTHING about Loser. And it's the details in that are important to some people. I've played Loser EQ dozens of times, but I dont know shit ABOUT the character Loser because I havnt gotten that far into the story yet. When I get there, yeah aspects will be spoiled however, there could easily be something that I just didnt know.

Either way this is going on a huge fucking tangent.

The point of the matter is, it's common courtesy to use spoiler tags so you dont ruin story points for people no matter how slow they are. You dont know how much other people care or dont care so don't make any assumptions and just spoiler your shit to be safe.

It's really just that simple.

Friends with Ragne-chan! Maenara's Avatar

Snape kills Dumbledore. Soylent green is people. Darth Vader is Anakin Skywalker. I don't need to spoiler these, because at some point, it's deemed pointless to go out of your way to do so.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    this is an absolutely disgusting post

reported.
    Maenara - Level 75 HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO

Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    Snape kills Dumbledore. Soylent green is people. Darth Vader is Anakin Skywalker. I don't need to spoiler these, because at some point, it's deemed pointless to go out of your way to do so.
    It's a time thing. Generally it's considered ok to talk about spoilers after something has been known for about a year or two, depending on how available the media is. Because PSO2s story isn't easily accessable in english however, you should take into account people who are waiting for the english patch specifically.

EDIT: It's perfectly fine to talk about spoilers in a thread or whatever specifically for talking about the story/plot. If someone goes in a thread that outright says it's about the story and doesn't expect to get spoiled then that's on them.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Aug 13, 2014 at 02:11 AM.

how about beast darkers? Delbiter needs to be brought back somehow.
    Speaking of which, there hasn't been anything new with naberius natives for 2 years now..

Quote Originally Posted by Xaelouse View Post
    how about beast darkers? Delbiter needs to be brought back somehow.
    Speaking of which, there hasn't been anything new with naberius natives for 2 years now..
    Probably because we're done with Naberius. It was only important because lolfalz, and now he's not there anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    It's a time thing. Generally it's considered ok to talk about spoilers after something has been known for about a year or two, depending on how available the media is. Because PSO2s story isn't easily accessable in english however, you should take into account people who are waiting for the english patch specifically.

EDIT: It's perfectly fine to talk about spoilers in a thread or whatever specifically for talking about the story/plot. If someone goes in a thread that outright says it's about the story and doesn't expect to get spoiled then that's on them.
    Pretty much this.

But again, this thread is going on a complete tangent.

BO has innate access to Zanverse.

What the fuck more could ANYONE want?

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    BO has innate access to Zanverse.

What the fuck more could ANYONE want?
    It's really not that big of a deal unless the PA part of it does a bunch of damage too. If it doesn't then you'd be better off casting Zanverse normally and using a stronger PA in the field.

EDIT: Also, I just rewatched the videos and you can JA right before and right after the support tech part of the PAs, so what I was hoping about the charged and uncharged versions having the same damage is probably not true. :/
    Last edited by Kondibon; Aug 13, 2014 at 02:20 AM.

No no no no no.

You really dont get the glory that is gift from the wind gods, Zanverse.

I get to cast Zanverse from a PA at no extra charge?

Wind Masteries effect zanverse damage.

What about territory burst? Does that apply to this Zanverse PA?

Think of how fast we can open Luther clocks now! No more time outs!

You can be on the front line and then BAM. Zanverse. Now EVERYONE is doing REAL Soviet Damage.

Oh what's this? The FO in the back busy casting IRUMEGIDO is too far away to cast Zanverse?

DONT WORRY. BOUNCER IS HERE.

BAM NIGGA. Zanverse! FROM A PA.

It's like a dream come true!

I mean it's probably not going to be faster than my 0.5sec Concentrated Zanverse but...

Come on man.

It's Zanverse.

Fucking. ZANVERSE.

How can you NOT be hype?!

Zanverse is love. Zanverse is life.
    Last edited by GHNeko; Aug 13, 2014 at 02:24 AM.

Don't get me wrong. The PA looks cool, and fuck yeah break dancing. The Zanverse thing just isn't going to be the primary reason I use it. Don't forget that it's at the end of a PA with a long animation and then puts you in another long animation. So if you just need Zanverse then casting it normally would be better.

I'm more excited about the shifta and Deband, because forget trying to maintain them mid combat at melee range I:

Yeah prob. But it's okay because Zanverse makes up for it.

That being said, being able to cast S/D from PAs is super sweet. I'm hoping it's potency is tied to the level disc you have and is not like S-Blades from PSO1 where the S/D you get from the Extra attack is pathetic.

I dont want to cast Shifaride from my PA. I want Level 16 S/D from my PAs because I hunted the disc don't tie them to just FO/TE man.

But I do wonder if shit like territory burst or Shifta Strike or Deband Toughness will also apply to the S/D casted from the PAs.

That would make the support capabilities absolutely cuhrazy.

EDIT: Maintaining S/D isnt hard mid-combat if you've crafted then to charge fast enough. It's really surprising where and how many Zanverses I can fit in at just 0.6sec charge time. 0.5 is gonna be silly.