I'm against duping, and I really don't care that wouldn't like me on your team. If you ever handed me a duped item I'd PK your fat ass in a Dark Falz battle so fast I'd leave you dead and transport back to town after I stomp his sorry soul back into the ground.

Duping has very much effected the game to a degree that obviously you can't comprehend.

Duping ruined the trading system--it ruined the economy. Everyone has a spread needle, an egg blaster, or a sonitchi mag, and are not interested in trading anything except the ultra-rare stuff that no-one has ever seen before?

Think about the low-level guys who come across this stuff. They've been playing for a couple of days and already they've got a spread needle, level 999 mag (hacked), god battle, god technique, dragon HP and so on... What do they possibly have to look forward to as they progress through the game?

The magic that was finding rare items (like the Granaz Chip I just read about in a another post) is gone...

Cheat all you want offline. As soon as you bring it online, you can kiss my hairy bean-bag and shove a fork up your ass...

I hope Sega bans your serial number!