Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Sinue_v2 View Post
    Has the old DLC been folded into update patches? I noticed in the costume shop that Reimi's costume is listed as an option to craft, but I'm missing a necessary material to do so. Is it a drop from in-game, or do you get that material when you download the item from PSN? Seems weird if that's the case for it to be a craftable item with a consumable component.

I don't have a JP PSN account, or rather, I can't access it. Forgot my info, and the only device that had it saved - my psp - can no longer access the PSN for account management. Not that I really want to bother with the hassle of switching accounts on the Vita anyhow.

Would be neat if 1.05 included the costume in the package, since Reimi's dress was one of the few things I actually liked about SO4 - and I'd love to use it in Nova, but I probably shouldn't get my hopes up, huh?
    Yeah, you can craft the collabs of Tri-Ace's games, so you don't worry for taking freely the collab that you want. Furthermore, you're even able to craft the collab weapons.

About the clothes, unafortunately I don't know where do you get the material from those clothes. But for the weapons, IIRC, you need 1* cores, incluiding those cores made by merging a good ammount of looted cores for obtaining better ones (For example merged 50 element cores), and then a common item that generally you obtain in any mission.

Greetings.

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    Can you download the DLC using a US PSN since it looks like it's in-game rather than through the PSN store?
    No, the DLC are through PSN, the character through cold sleep is not the same as DLC.

DLC include character outfits+weapons, and new stages, which is only on Japan PSN, so if you got the Asia version, you're out of luck too.

Here, you can see what the PSN has for Nova
    https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwo...-koushikiweb01
    Last edited by Sizustar; Dec 15, 2014 at 06:16 PM.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    DLC include character outfits+weapons, and new stages, which is only on Japan PSN, so if you got the Asia version, you're out of luck too.

This is what I get for being cheap :/

Are they at least releasing the actual updates for the asia version?