Hybrid View

Hi all,

This is an old post but I suspect a lot of people stumble across it searching for Episode 3 stuff so I wanted to give an update on Episode 3 Plus, as we've seen people playing outdated versions recently and this is one of the highest ranking results on search engines.

Unfortunately, the creator of this project (Eyce, now known as Gigobooma) unfortunately passed away on 19th January 2024, after losing a battle with cancer. As such, this project will no longer be updated by him on its "official channels". You can find a more detailed announcement from myself at the time here.

However, the Episode 3 Plus project has been improved upon and had releases since 2.0, done by myself with help from fuzziqersoftware. Currently, this project is on V2.5, with the last release on 11th Feb 2024.

The current home for the Episode 3 Plus project can be found here: https://ragol.org/ep3-downloads

Furthermore, there is now a private server at ragol.org which supports Episode 3 fully, along with this Mod. Instructions on how to connect can be found on the website, and we hope to see you there if you still play Episode 3 to this day.

We cannot thank Gigobooma enough for his dedication to Episode 3 and the progress he helped spearhead, plus this mod which improved the game for many others.

I'm not sure if any moderator would want to edit the original post or anything so people can at least get more up to date versions.
    Last edited by Z-0; Mar 30, 2024 at 10:29 AM.