Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Vordex View Post
Some boards in the ceiling break away, with a long haired man falling through. "Ow, shit." Some cleaning supplies fall through as well.

"Welp, I got summoned again. Place is filthy, jeez." He began blurring through the area, cleaning up quickly enough that it was nearly impossible. The place now cleaner than it was, he leaned on a table. "Throw me a B33R if you don't mind."
Quote Originally Posted by Ranmaru View Post
*Comes in* I'd like some milk please.

"Well I'll be damned, we got our janitor back." Sord actually looks a bit genuinely surprised. He walks out and gazes up into the hole in the roof. A clouded night sky lies beyond, the pale of the moon fighting to break past the thin veil of grey that obscures it, but with little luck. Shrugging, the colorful bartender heads back to his station, tossing a can of B33R at the blur zipping through the place and eliminating dust and righting chairs in its wake.

Then another old face walks in, askinging for bloody milk of all things. "Milk?! What are you, a bleedin' dry drinker? You really think we would carry milk in the B4R?! ... Well, you'd be right. Dairy, coconut, or almond? How yah been, Ran?"