Because my old thread pretty much died and all the links broke I just decided to open a new one. This time not just limited to Phantasy Star only (since let's not kid ourselves, I want to draw more PS but never get to it) but Sega in general and other stuffs from time to time, like own characters and such, since I've been getting a lot into Danganronpa table top RPGs with friends.

Anyway I don't wanna bore you guys, so I'll just post a couple of recent pieces. I've been drawing a lot of Skies of Arcadia recently to be honest because the characters are lots of fun to draw, even started my own hashtag on twitter in which I try to post a small Skies piece each sunday. (And I swear this is the last time I change my social media, promise )

Skies Stuffs:
Spoiler!

Sanic:
This one has been a commission for the german Sonic Newssite Spindash.de! They commissioned me to do a special illust for their comic review corner and they're been amazing customers!
Spoiler!

And here's some Sonic doodles I've done over the time~
Spoiler!

Last but not least a few character designs for Danron table top's I've made.
Spoiler!

If you guys like what you see and would like to see more content (especially Skies of Arcadia related) then feel free to visit my twitter under @hawpooncannon!
I appreciate every kind of support!
I also do commissions, but I'm currently packed full, though if anyone's interested feel always free to hmu!

Hopefully soon I'll be able to draw some Phantasy Star related content, it's been itching me in the fingers to draw Ethan Waber again and terrorize everyone. (Just joking, I know some people here enjoyed the way I draw Ethan so who knows maybe I can contribute some likeable Ethans and other content!)