Hybrid View

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

Yeah, "short" doesn't always mean "loli."

Heck, I made a character with the express purpose of being a pure support character, and named her "HealBot." Shortest I could make her, to resemble a partner machine. Her partner machine, also, is an exact duplicate of her except as tall as possible, with the same exact name. Try to keep them using the same weapons too, so it looks like just a mass-produced thing.
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Calsetes View Post

Heck, I made a character with the express purpose of being a pure support character, and named her "HealBot." Shortest I could make her, to resemble a partner machine. Her partner machine, also, is an exact duplicate of her except as tall as possible, with the same exact name. Try to keep them using the same weapons too, so it looks like just a mass-produced thing.
    Yup. I've made my partner machines as tall as I could to try and match the height of the shortest as well. Sometimes a bit troublesome to get working well due to the head size needing to be adjusted.

Quote Originally Posted by Calsetes View Post

That's the problem right now with loli to many people equate a smallish character with being a loli.

Immersion is such a strange thing to ask for in this game. What are you going to do when Col Arks Rappy runs past you and starts melting everything like butter in an EQ? Abandon because your immersion was ruined? Your going to fight a giant space flower on a floating platform in space in Ep 3. Or all the time travel bull shit they pull out. Lets not even get into EP4 and some of the bull shit they pulled storytelling wise in ep 5. Perhaps saving your immersion for you and your group of friends may be the best way to go.