A majority of the outfits - as in, outer, base, and inner wear worn as one "outfit" - aren't "sleazy and sexed-up."

However, if you were to suddenly take the base wear for Outfit X, which is some tights and a corset, meant to be worn under a big flowing dress, and simply not put on the dress? Then sure - there's a sleazy, sexed-up outfit for you, same as if I decided to walk into work today wearing nothing but socks, boxers, and an undershirt.

There's a few that are designed to be more provocative, for sure - I mean, we have micro-bikinis and stuff like the Lady Ogre stuff, tangas and the like - but the majority? Not sexy and "slutty," unless you're not wearing the full outfit.

But that's just my opinion on it. I think of all my characters... not a single one is wearing anything "slutty and sexy." Not even partner machines. The worst offender might be that black camisole top with the tan / white shorts? It's a nice casual-style outfit for a partner machine, and when the character in question wears it it's paired with a red jacket overtop that looks pretty spiffy.