Oh my goodness thank you so much for the unexpected present, I'm surely keeping this in my special folder with PSO memories. All this happened several years ago already we are approaching 20ish years at this point and despite so many hardships and 180 degree changes in my life since then.... I find peace and joy when I remember my PSOBB days as maybe my happiest moment playing an online game like at all.

Since it was such a long time ago figured it would be a good idea to contact everyone at least through these forums even if its currently a situation similar to when you throw a bottle with a message into the open sea, at least, this sea is the only one left from back in the day still alive, and let them know i'm working in bringing back our old game and to anyone that actually remember or share similar stories of BB.

I understand this version wasn't very popular due to its short-lived time available in English (lasted only 3 years or so before Sega of America pulled the plug) was relegated to be mostly a JP only PSO version but I recall I met many wonderful people playing and still to this day some of them remember our interactions back then.

The server has been available since more than a month ago already and honestly I cannot complain with the support i've received from Schthack on how to make this happen, we just want to keep the game in a stasis state just as SEGA left it in that moment when the servers closed that December 27th 2010 to anyone that wants to play this unique version of PSO.

I also designed the website as a tribute to the official site on https://psobb.schtserv.com, and honestly the whole thing continues to be a trip down the memory line for me as we keep fixing and recovering old systems from the game, its super rewarding to see a feature that didn't worked or wasn't very well documented working again its a magical moment when you see your game working as intended.

Moreover I hope anyone that played US BB or JP BB can approach this thread to check it out, when you are programming something purely from memory its bound to have some gaps or errors here and there so its important to have the input of as many people as possible to complete the missing pieces of the puzzle.

I want to know their opinions, if I missed something, or some adjustment needs to be made to have the proper SEGA experience available for everyone.