Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

I'm tired of hearing people say bassically "duping is evil!" well,its not its now part of the game if you wanna be ledgit good for you if you wanna be a duper and use all of your prized duped items thats good too.Ledgits dont have to like dupers and dupers dont have to like ledgits but please SHUT-UP I dont give a care if you all hate dupers guts!if you think that they are wrong in what they are doing then TOO BAD!The fact is duping is part of the game and it will never end.

King of Nothing

I kinda have to agree with this. People'll do what they want, u won't change ur mind by bitching and annoying people. U'll just make people mad. Every1 can and will do what they want and they can and will find a way to do it. That's the way it is. I don't know how there can be arguing over duping and being legit, cause it's totally opinionated. So y argue? Ur not gonna change an opinion by arguing with it, cause it's an opinion, not fact, period.

1) People will never solve the Legits Vs. Cheaters topic by arguing with each other. People will also never stop duping. Why admit that people will do whatever they want, so let them keep duping, but try to tell people to stop arguing about it? It's just like duping in the way that it's never going to stop because people like doing it.

2) Duping is not just "another part of the game", it's a hardware exploit. If Sonic Team had intended for players to be able to dupe they would have created an NPC or something that would dupe items for you. "Hey! You've got some really good quality material there! Let me dupe it for you!"

if its suppose to be there or not (I know its not) IT IS

What was the aim of this post? I think this all goes without being said.

um...I Don't know

I think he is just trying to tell everyone to get over it...and they should.

Thank you thats exactly what I'm trying to say ^-^

King of Nothing

nm, just delete this.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Brett on 2003-05-26 17:39 ]</font>

RAPPY FECES!!!

i believe in sonic teams terms of service for pso it says not take advantage of a bug which is exactly what duping is. I'm not sure but i think that terms of service is legal stuff so you a could potentially be arrested for duping since it is breaking the rules. just a thought. I am legit by the way.