Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I'm rather frustrated with the HUmar I have. I think maybe a HUcaseal would be nice, but I don't know what to expect because I've never had a robot character. Some guidance and opinions would be totally appreciated! Thank you!

What exactly are you frustrated with and what level is your HUmar?

Keep in mind that HUcaseal is inferior to HUmar in most stats, so she'd most likely be even more frustrating

Sideshowfreak

Delete him and make a ramarl.

well... maybe hes not ur "type" everyone has like there own opinion of chars and what they like maybe a HUmar isnt yours.

So, how is it being frustrating? What level is he and what are u trying to acheive? trying to beat a boss i could help ya.

might as well keep him

What precisely about your HUmar do you hate? What level is he? What is your preferred play style? Are you online or not? Tell us what's wrong and we'll try to help.

PSUJP: Nai Calus, M. B. 176 FI 20 | Elly, F. N. 42 FT 5 Requiescat in pace.

give all your Humar items to your new guy if you end up deleting him o_O k?

Im having a hard ass time with my HUcaseal in ULT offline. u have to be used to not using techs. But i like my hunter cause she attacks like a mother trucker. meaning she attacks fast!! also androids need money. Lots of it too. cause ur gonna go back and forth to the item shop because u need more mono/di/tri mates when u run out.

But this is in my opinion.

Im pretty sure that other ppl will have other ideas about character classes, which is why it is very wise to not ask about which is the better class.

dont delete him if hes in ult. unless you really want to. i got so bored with my HUmar i just dont play him. HUnewearl and HUcast are my fav.

Gardian of the Heavens

Well for a hunter I would say make a HUcast because he is a fighting machine. He is what a true hunter is...All BRAWN! you need lots of power because you go into a fight hand to hand, so dont make a HUnewarl, because she isnt what a hunter should be, if you want magicmake a force(duh) So go with HUcast. You wont regret it.