That was the topic of the most recent essay I had in my english class. It would have been easy, except for one thing. The teacher asked us to be honest, and we made a list of all the items in our backpack, and gave it to him. I find it hard to see how a crumpled up piece of notebook paper defines my personality I could go on to say that since I have a stick of gum, it shows that I am concerned with my personal higiene (sp?), but I really just brush my teeth and twice a day and take a shower every morning.
    Whycant i just be allowed to lie on these essays? He says he wants us to excercise our imagination, so would'nt it be beter to come up with something completely untrue rather than some unfelt text cocerning only facts?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BlueJammer on 2003-10-12 09:23 ]</font>

Well your habits do tell on you as far as the kind of personality, or more specifically speaking, how organized your mind is. Mine would appear disorganized/uncaring/ and aloft if your teacher saw my room. As well as all my folders on my computer(which are very disorganized). Stuff like that doesn't really reflect on your personality 100%, I'd say maybe about 30%..

But the only thing that tells on you as a person fully is your attitude. And I mean your level of anger.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Silhouette on 2003-10-12 12:13 ]</font>
    Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)

Old man in a purple hat...

My bookbag tells me that should I ever be in a situation where a women is taking off her clothes for me, that I would be well prepared. With ample amounts of ky jelly, and enough condoms to protect africa, I'm set for life.

Americas most beloved crackhead

On 2003-10-12 20:52, klepto wrote:
    My bookbag tells me that should I ever be in a situation where a women is taking off her clothes for me, that I would be well prepared. With ample amounts of ky jelly, and enough condoms to protect africa, I'm set for life.
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

its "the pleasure pouch"

...let me try and remember what mine was like in the later years of school.

Book layered for the classes at hand, each class had a folder for it's paperwork, I carried one or two pencils(extras incase someone swiped mine or someone who I knew would return it needed one), some odd papers/notebooks for any little extras(very rare) and of course strips of or balled up paper on the bottom, and the occasional "oh yeah thats where that assignment is that I knew I did" way down under all my books.

..ultimately it was more like society and not like me personally.
    Look, he did it again.