Ok, this is my first post...so bear with me...and Pirotess recommended it..heh, I read too many posts but never post myself...so heres out to my friends that i've enjoyed grouping with and meeting:

Akumi - All i gotta say is...Yer crazy, a nut, you have huge..........tracks of land, and yer just cool =P ~grope~ for the road.

Danger-Girl - I've had a pleasure knowing you, fighting along side of ya, Shootin the $%@! with ya, and can't wait to see yet another DG outfit, if you decide to make another DG, oh and...keep going on the newman civil rights, i'd like to see where that ends up, consult the princaple...

Spy - Haven't got to talk to you much, i met ya while i was playing CATS, then had to leave shortly after, perhaps we can keel something later eh.

Emporer Rage - Had lots of fun grouping with ya, and i really feel sorry for you having to eat soup and all (soups one of my all-time hated foods) because ye've been sick, get better already

Cienna - Haven't grouped with ya too many times yet, but its been cool, glad to know ya.

Rei - Thanks for the pics you took of me, now i've gotta stop playing PSO sometime or stop reading threads so i can make myself a sig.

Omega12 - Just had the pleasure of meeting you online, I believe you were using your character named Sky at that time, nice to meet ya

Traiz - I've met ya, but dun know ya that well me thinks we should keel stuff sometime

Hiro-shojin - I always confuse you with Emporer rage...why? i don't know so don't ask, been a pleasure groupin with ya though...i think

Flyrobinfly - I've enjoyed grouping with ya, we have quite a few times, and even got our pictures at the same time by Rei, btw, nice sig, i like the two little weapons on the sides...funky

Golobulus - I don't know if you still play or not, but i would like to say this, YES your name DOES sound like a testicular disease...

ElisteHaute - I met ya for the first time a day or two ago in a game, and it was fun, i hope to group with you again

Sa-Sa Froze - Emporer Rages sister, nice meeting you, hope i can group with ya sometime with my force i just made

Pirotess - You were one of the first people i ever met if i'm correct, you are like the #2 card in my list and i try to keep in touch, i've had a bunch of fun killin crap with ya, and i'm glad to have met ya =)

LMNOPIA/Mr.T/Lagoto/Torak - I have the feeling one of ya are going to reply with this thread, i don't know what about...but oh well, you guys are all wierd too, I know ya all IRL, and just curious, who's winning the # of posts so far, LMN or Lagoto? ...the race continues..

There are a ton more of you out there, I can't remember everyone off the top of my head, but feel free to yell and gripe at me if i didn't mention you here =)
    Well..i'd best be going i'm goin into withdrawls already...aggghhh, see you all online, feel free to mail me, and sorry if this post bored you, gotta start somewhere eh. =P

Vash - 100 HUmar
    CATS - 43 RAmar
    TigoleBittie - 5 FOnowearl

The most beautiful girl in the Gurhal System

Thanks Vash. Your a good hearted lad. I will not forget how you helped out my newbie brother. I have your card, and I'll be sure to look for you.