Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Gunslinger

Level 82 -- I brought Kireek from Battle Training in so I would have someone to distract all those giant turtles. I can beat them pretty easily with my Red Handgun +66 [I dunno if it's legit, but it doesn't matter anymore. Besides, Lambda isn't legit -- he's been maxed out on duped HP mats.] but I need shifta/deband cast on me, and J/Z on them.. Still, it's fun to watch a level 186 get beat within an inch of his life, and only do about 56 damage to an enemy.

Level 80! I had no choice on account online was not avalible, not to mention I did nothing but multiplayer. So you had to be level 80 for multiplayer offline.

My fiancee and I went in to all modes together and finaly came online in the mid-level 100s.

I wanna say somewhere in the 60s, but I can't remember exactly.

Level 60 with my first character, ORAN HUmar Ian-Kun X. Raygun + Scapes + Patience. :3 Went into Falz at L59, levelled off of it.

Lowest so far is L40 with my FOnewearl Persephone. Went into Falz at L39, levelled off of it.

PSUJP: Nai Calus, M. B. 176 FI 20 | Elly, F. N. 42 FT 5 Requiescat in pace.

Fifty-something. That was a long time ago so I have a hard time remembering.

this in Offtopic?

well I was 42 and another one on 43

I've unlocked and played Ultimate for the first time on PSO as a Level 65 FOnewearl.

offline lvling weeeeeeeeee

lvl 40 with my ramar, pow mag, strong gun, + all resists for fallz

67. Leveled to 68 after vhard falz.. that was my first character. (im offline, i dont play all too much) But that was using Dragon Slayer & Varista as a hucaseal (no resta dodging.. *grumble*) Took about 3 tries... the first try i forgot my varista so i lost all 8 scape dolls >.<
    -xero

On 2004-04-18 10:14, Lambda wrote:
    Level 82 -- I brought Kireek from Battle Training in so I would have someone to distract all those giant turtles. I can beat them pretty easily with my Red Handgun +66 [I dunno if it's legit, but it doesn't matter anymore. Besides, Lambda isn't legit -- he's been maxed out on duped HP mats.] but I need shifta/deband cast on me, and J/Z on them.. Still, it's fun to watch a level 186 get beat within an inch of his life, and only do about 56 damage to an enemy.
    What the hell kind of question is this...Does it matter? if you were online you OBVIOUSLY went to ultimate at lvl80 if offline it was more choice how you went at your own pace.

Not off topic just a bad topic.