110, fonewearl If you can't hit too hard in caves, trying using jellen and zalure if you can... and grants if its a high level. Also it would help if you just play the forest until you find a handgun with good beast %'s.

Hay'll naw yaw crazy and slow at that. i was there at level 2.........LOL! naw on the reals, I am at level 82 and cant beat forest 1(crying)it sucks because it will be 18 day till i can play online.

Well, my level 91 Ramar does half decently in the caves with a Soniti and red handgun no A. Beast percentage, at the Dal rae lie, or whatever, was *very* difficult, but I managed to get him with the right combination of armor and defense raising plugins (I worked it so that all his hits put me at critical to make me invincible

The mines are another story, if I don my 160 mind Asparas and two devil techniques, I can megid my way through without too much difficulty (my megid base level is 11.), but there's no hope of me killing them with damage, as my red handgun has a -10% machine disadvantage.

Sadly, haven't made it down to the Vol Opt on ultimate.. frankly, I'm not sure I want to

My level 105 HUmar could beat Ultimate Caves with a Chain Sawd (yep, beat the whole place and Del Ra Lie/whatever it's name was with a Chain Sawd w/ 45% A. Beast)

I could do a solid 280 or so damage with a normal hit, with Zalure on the enemies and Shifta on me. I used techniques to do most of the damage to Mr. Worm, though...

And I do very little damage in the mines... so little damage that I haven't even bothered getting through the first room...

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."