Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

i was trying to buy the gamecube version for my friend and i couldnt find it anywhere... i had to resort to ebay. But i kept finding xbox pso at the game stores for 17 bucks. strange.
    PSO2 - North (HUnewm - Ship 10 - Block 20)

i guess there is a shortage of pso for gc..
    sega & nintendo prolly don't expect too many gc pso-ers or they are doing something else.. >.>
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

That would be my best guess. try gaming outlet stores, they seem to have a supply of them. It is one of these stores that I bought my gc copy at

HOmer

Try Electronic Botique .. i found 1 copy of pso there .. the only one .. one of the best game store in the world

http://www.electronicbotique.com

Maybe it's because everyone's bought the GameCube version, but there are some stocks of the Xbox version remaining?

HOmer

I bought the X-Box version .. but no X-box live...
    lol

good question...

my answer would would be, most people who care for good game would stear clear of the x-box and stick with gamecube. Thus the gamecube game are all taken and the x-box games linger because x-box owners think that it doesn't own enough curse words and masses of blooded aliens.

plus the fact that isn't the game cube version out of print?

On 2004-06-06 15:12, Saciel wrote:
    good question...

my answer would would be, most people who care for good game would stear clear of the x-box and stick with gamecube. Thus the gamecube game are all taken and the x-box games linger because x-box owners think that it doesn't own enough curse words and masses of blooded aliens.
    No need to flame Xbox Owners--I happen to be one of them, but I dont buy games because "OMFG CURZ WORDZ!!!11"

Thank you

good question...

Another possibility is that on XBox there are so many live games to choose from. Isn't PSO the only one for GC. I may be wrong. Just a thought.

Tested by pirates.

Legit PSO Player

good question...

plus the fact that isn't the game cube version out of print?
    Once again a fan boy. I enjoy my version on Xbox, you just need to find the right place to play. I've also heard that the GC isn't all peaches and cream either so please keep those comments to yourself.