Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

I get owned with my level 90 HUcaseal, just was wondering what level you were when you could do cave runs and with what weapon.

Human After All

I vividly remember running around in Cave 2 at level 61 with my HUnewearl.

HUnny = pwnage

the mightiest one of all
    in your pocketses, precious *gollum, gollum*

It matters whether or not it is your first character, Quo.

My first character was maybe level 105 before she started pwning Ult caves.

HOWEVER, my HUcaseal was around level 65 or so when she started pwning the Ult caves. Experience counts, as does handmedown items, and everything else.

Though HUnewearls do pwn, all the classes pwn if you know how to use them.

...Except RAmar.

Human After All

On 2004-07-13 19:32, iamfanboy wrote:
    It matters whether or not it is your first character, Quo.

My first character was maybe level 105 before she started pwning Ult caves.

HOWEVER, my HUcaseal was around level 65 or so when she started pwning the Ult caves. Experience counts, as does handmedown items, and everything else.

Though HUnewearls do pwn, all the classes pwn if you know how to use them.

...Except RAmar.
    My first character was my HUcaseal. She didn't pwn the caves until my HUnewearl (my third character) gave her a Demo Comet. She was maybe 125 by then . She might have been able to do it earlier, but I was pre-occupied with Forest 1&2 of SoaB (lavis hunting).

My first character to chew the caves and spit 'em out was my FOmarl. I don't remember what level, but I do remember her blowing the mines apart in her low 70s.

My HUnewearl at lvl 61 was using a yamato. She didn't even use any materials until she was >100 because I was too lazy to make a mat tracking sheet . About her only hand-me-down was a god/arm.

Edit: I re-read you post, fanboy; so I took off a line from my own.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Quo on 2004-07-13 19:56 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Quo on 2004-07-13 19:57 ]</font>

HUcast at Heart

hrrrmmm, I think my fomar (first char) was kicking vulmer arse asround level 90 or so, it took me awhile to find some lv20+ tech disks. My hucast started kicking ass and taking names at around lv85, but he was pretty tricked out with rares from my fo. My ramar took awhile though, he only started pwning around level 95-100.

First char was a HUcast. He got thru caves at around LVL 90. Second char was a RAmar... he got thru at around 70ish.
    ...Except RAmar.
    Lol, everyone hates RAmars... I love mine. I have near max ATA on him with decent ATP, plus 15 S/D. I barely ever get hit b/c of the high ATA.

~Busta~

It all depends on your equipment and what mats you've used so far...

I started working through Caves at around 80-ish with my HUcast, but I ran through it at about 70-ish with my FOmar. It all depends...

Now I could probably beat it at around 60-ish if I really tried.

i was exactly lvl 75 with my Ramarl when i killed Ult caves boss

so mid 70s ramarl with a 45 hit Custom ray ver.00

With my first character *My HUmar Astari now long lost to the evil corruption* Made it through ULT caves by lvl 107, *This was back before i had even heard of this site and played online* lets just say my first several runs i got my azz kicked until i figured out, *Hey i have lvl 15 jellen and zalure, why dont i use those?!* so i did and i did quests and in one quest i found a Mil and it dropped me a sange, that helped alot, then 2 lvls later corruption took my HUmar, *Right after i got online*

My Second Character and *Power-House* one right now, *Until i get my HUcast or HUmar up again.* Got thought ULT caves in her 70's owning everything in sight, oddly she did much better than my HUmar.
    Reason #1: I had heard of this site and made a Rati for her.
    Reason #2: I just plain whooped azz.

Sadly When 09 reached lvl 120 she corrupted. So i built her anew and She made it out of ULT caves at lvl 72, she is at lvl 115 now with a Rati *in the making* and Pwning everything in sight.

*Many of her Items and my HUmars items i had transferred to other characters on my other card, before they were corrupted so they were saved.* well. thats all i have to say for now... Lata.

Chao in Brawl! Chao in Brawl! Yes I'm Retarded! Ye

My HUmar was at LVL 81 with a Yamato, getting P'wned but still getting thru the Caves.