I'm currently doing East Tower runs offline. Only doing East Tower could get a little reptitive, so I'd like to do West Tower as well.

My question is, iof I complete East Tower to Open West Tower, will East be blanked out like Seat of The Heart was when I finished it? If so, will I be able to play them all in any order after I complete all three? I don't want to have to do all of Seat of The Heart every time I've completed West Tower, so my alternative is to just do Eat again and again without completing it.

On both episodes, once you finish all quests, they all become unlocked again so you can play them as many times as you want.

After you are done with all quests, it will all reopen.

100% sure? I was told that for Episode I on Plus, you have to start again from the beginning after you complete them all, unlike in the old version of Ep I & II, where they all get unlocked.

On 2005-04-04 21:26, Calx wrote:
    100% sure? I was told that for Episode I on Plus, you have to start again from the beginning after you complete them all, unlike in the old version of Ep I & II, where they all get unlocked.
    There's confusion there.
    On Episode I for Plus, they added Central Dome Fire Swirl. Even if you completed all quests before, you'd have to complete Central Dome Fire Swirl in order to get all quests again.

Completing all Episode I quests on a difficulty lets you play any quest in Episode I on that difficulty.
    Completing all Episode II quests on a difficulty lets you play any quest in Episode II on that difficulty.

So yeah, beating both towers, you would then be able to play any of those three Episode II quests at any time on that difficulty for that player.

Ok then, that's good to hear. Thank you all for the swift replies