Crazy Awesome Old Potato Man Guy HAYABUSA-FMW-'s Avatar

I don't mean to clutter the Off-Topic Forum at all, but I believe this topic is different from PSU news/the sticky up top there ^

Barring any further delays, or major news regarding the new games, knowing what we know right now, what are you planning on playing in the next few months?

PSO:BB (US/English) release scheduled for Summer/Q2-Q3(quarter meaning about 3 months of 12, Summer coming after Spring, etc.) which may include Ep.4 from the start(correct me if I'm wrong, please.).

PSU before years end/late 2005, hopefully.

XBOX/GC Episode 1&2 not being shut down immediately, but will most definitely see a decrease in content/players(opinion).

Myself, I own PSO v1/v2 DC, XBOX and GC versions of Ep. 1&2(but have yet to go online with either). I'm thinking of starting up GC to get PD's exchanged, use the 2 month period up(paying for one month, with one free), then move on to PSO:BB or PSU. Its a toss up for me. I've yet to go online with anything after DC v2, and like most I'm excited about PSU, but I should get some use out of my other iterations of PSO while I wait for that to arrive. PSO:BB is also something for me to look forward to.

Some are definitely tiresome of GC/XBOX/PSO:BB PC, by now. I'm interested in everyone's plans on the new releases within the year, and maybe into next.

Please, do share your thoughts here, but I don't want to hear too many people complaining about prices/costs. One person saying it is enough. Don't hijack the thread this way, please.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HAYABUSA-FMW- on 2005-04-10 18:03 ]</font>

On 2005-04-10 18:01, HAYABUSA-FMW- wrote:
    PSU before years end/late 2005, hopefully.
    The latest word on PSU is February 2006.

Personally, I plan to get PSO:BB when the US release comes about, and I'm definitely going to be getting PSU. See you there, friend.

Go team ph4il! 02/07/2016

Right now, I'm playing Gamecube Episode 1 & 2 online to practice up for Blue Burst. I hadn't been playing for quite a few months now. I have a LV 150 FOmar and a LV 119 RAmarl, but I made a new HUcaseal last month. I think 2 weeks ago or some such...

I purposely didn't transfer any items, equipment, mags, or money when I created her, so it would be like a new experience. My friend did the same thing with a RAmarl and we've been leveling up with each other every now and then.

I'm level 80 now and still play online. However, the both of us take breaks and play Episode III: C.A.R.D. Revolution as well. Can't neglect that since our HL is active and it's an awesome game as well.

I'll definitely be on Blue Burst the moment it's released. Same goes for Phantasy Star Universe.

When I'm not playing PSO, I'm playing random Playstation 2 games, new and old.

I just started playing Digital Devil Saga. But I also work on my characters in Dynasty Warriors 5 from time to time as well.

I need to play more God of War, actually touch my copy of Lego Star Wars, and unfinish countless RPG games, so I've got plenty to do while waiting for BB and PSU. =P

Eh. I'm not keen on BB. I've realized that I LOATHE not being the actual owner of my characters. Zero, Ian-Kun X and ERI are still there whenever I want them, HL or no. ~Zero~, Ian v2.0 and /dev/kal are not, and that irks me. Though I guess it depends on who actually goes to US and stays there, though I'm not at all keen on starting all over again, yet again. >_>;

I'm actually kind of interested in the PS2 remakes of the original Phantasy Star games, though god knows if and when they'll ever see an English release. Even if they don't, considering that I haven't even finished PSIV, and haven't touched the other three at all(Except for getting horribly lost/killed the one time I tried to play PSI because I had no idea at all what I was doing), I'm good on RPGs for a while. >_>;

PSU... Ehhh. It might be good, I guess. But the costume design horrifies me. >_<;;; Gah! Though honestly they could have saved themselves time on thinking up goofy planet/solar system names by just naming the system !Algol, and the planets !Palma, !Motavia and !Dezolis. >_>;;;

We shall see, I suppose.

PSUJP: Nai Calus, M. B. 176 FI 20 | Elly, F. N. 42 FT 5 Requiescat in pace.

I'll only get BB, sometime way from now when I completely miss playing PSO.

As for now, I'll see what I can do with PSU, and probably play some PSO I&II on the GCN in the summer.

Customary AWESOME Title Solstis's Avatar

PSU's costume design reminds me of Skies of Arcadia.

Cute.

If I can just buy the offline version, I'll think about getting PSU.