Here we go, everyone!

It was a normal day in FKL. After having fun playing mini-golf out in the deserts, six FKLers walked down the road to the B4R. They were Nitro, PhotonDrop, OutKast, Shlig, TalonKitsune, and Randomness.
"...so, when I hit the ball, it bounced off of the clown's nose, rolled around the turn, and went through the windmill!" Photondrop said. The reply from the group consisted of raucous laughter.

After the laughter subsided, Talon's ears perked up.
"What's wrong, Talon?" Asked Randomness. There was a faint moaning coming from behind them. The group turned around to see a horde of zombies.

"F#$%."

That's the backstory. Now for essential information.
The Map:
Spoiler!

Right now, you can get from any one building to another in one round while you prepare. After the zombies arrive in three rounds, getting around outside won't be so easy. (You can still get to places, but you will take some hits.)

The Buildings:
Spoiler!

When you say you're searching for something, I roll a d10. If the resulting number is equal to or lower than the number shown, you find something.

Now, make your moves! Give me three actions that you would like to perform this round. These can be moving from place to place, searching for something, or fighting. You may take other reasonable actions if you like. You can take multiples of the same action if you wish. (So you can use the entire round to fight. Or as another example, you can move, search, and move again.)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tact on 2008-05-14 19:05 ]</font>