Alright I hope I am not bothering anyone by posting this topic I just had some little questions. I am looking to gather as much information about what I am planning todo as I can like I always do.
Alright well instead of doing master fighter on beast master gunner on cast and so on I have to admit I do not feel like lvling a nother character to 150 and I am a human so I thought hey why dont I do all the jobs I want on one character. I am normaly a protrancer so I thought it might be nice to unlock the 3 jobs. I have already done Master Fighter and Master Gunner. Now I just need todo master techer. For my first question I would like to ask what people know about master gunner. I think I already know all about master fighter but all information is nice. But Master gunner info like what do you think is the best gun or armor or photon arts for certain guns. what are its strengths and weakness's?
Down to my second and most important question, as well as why I am really posting this topic. To be honest in all my time on psu I have never lvl'ed a techer never bothered to learn anything about one or anything. But now Id really like to use techer so I went out and got every tech for it and now im sitting here looking at this big list of techs still just randomly going through them asking what dose this one do.
So of coarse if anyone has any info or suggestions about how you feel about this tech over this tech and so on or maybe if I should lvl this one before this other. Maybe even wand vs rod. Id love to learn as much about the job I am soon going to use as I can. I have to admit I mostly sit in a mission and try to lvl up my buffs and cures on wartecher to unlock mastertecher because I dont want people getting mad at me once they see my techs are lvl 1.
So please feel free to express your opinions on this matter

(Short Discription: Tips Or Personal Thoughs On Master Techer and MasterGunner.