(Should be, "simple question for you people; sorry anxiety makes me leave words out when I'm typing. ^_^;; )

Do any of you honestly give a darn what a player does in the games you play with them in or thier style? I want a general idea at who does and doesn't.

Since my return back to online, I really don't care what anybody does, or what they use. I just go from forest to ruins in one whole game, beat falz, and get off. This is like 4 hours of play 2 days out of the week.

The conversations and arguements I see in this one game are always about "WHY YOU DUPE" or "I will not trade with you". ya ya, while I'm down in Ragol killing stuff and supporting.

I don't get why it bothers people, nor why it use to bother me. But concentrating on others actions is only slowling youdown. And half of the uber 'legits' and 'dupers' wonder why they progress so slowly in the game.

*throws apples*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Silhouette on 2003-08-01 15:48 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Silhouette on 2003-08-01 15:49 ]</font>