Quote Originally Posted by Mystil View Post
I can assure you FFXIV players have PSO players beaten in that by a very huge long shot.

Having said this, NGS offers me what FFXIV wouldn't offer me in 10 years: Peace.

Also this forum is just very old, there's a few people still around(obviously) but no longer is this place the once bustling community that it was during PSO1, PSU and PSO2's heyday. Though I would be pleasantly surprised if one day this place just explodes in activity.
kinda wish it semi more alive but given that NGS is so shit and even though Discord was around when PSO2 released, it wasn't nearly as dead as NGS's content. gotten to the point where i barely play the game and almost everything ive said in the OP is what most people are doing now for the current content. nothing amazing or interesting worth spending your time on for hours versus doing something else more fun.

we're forced to see what changes are going to be made next year on the new roadmap after HMZK said he felt bad about the current state of the game is trying to get old players back etc so we have to wade through what they had already planned this years in 2023 to see what significant changes will happen next year IF anything changes