Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Am i nuts?

I'm glad they changed it to red for the Cube and Xbox. I'm a complete red box junky and play only to find new and more powerful weapons. I hate playing when tired though 'cause I think anything that's red on the screen is a rare when it's just a little explosion, or if I make my characters hair really red.
    Family guy-Stewie>>>'Brian, i'll be surrounded by sea men. Sperm whales and sea men. oh look, a swallow.' <<<<<<best line ever.

courage is solid
    mountain area!!!! destroying gibbles's way of life

On 2006-07-19 17:19, Dhylec wrote:
    There are no red boxes in v2. Special weapons come in normal boxes like other weapons.
    wow that must have been anoying
    ratchel-fonewearl-138, chaostorm-hunewearl-152, kairi-ramarl-135, cloud-humar-62 amateratsu hucast 42 darksonic -racast 64

It was especially annoying when you would find dozens of useless Special Weapons per run. You had to pick everyone to make sure you weren't skipping an uber-rare.

Rare items being red is realy helpful so you dont have to walk over to other items to see if they are rare plus if you have online than photon drops are an awsome thing it is like finding an addslot. I don't have dreamcast so I dont know you may be having hallusinations.
    Nobo Habaharu/ 150/ Beast/ Fighmaster
    ExCaLiBeR/ 132/ CAST/ Gunmaster

On 2006-07-21 07:39, Nobo wrote:
    Rare items being red is realy helpful so you dont have to walk over to other items to see if they are rare plus if you have online than photon drops are an awsome thing it is like finding an addslot. I don't have dreamcast so I dont know you may be having hallusinations.
    He isn't seeing things. Rare items appeared in yellow-orange boxes on V1/V2.