Page 5 of 82 FirstFirst ... 23456781555 ... LastLast

No, it ships on Monday, and most stores usually get it in on Tuesday.

The Pantsless Psychotic Blue Cat-Man

On 2006-10-24 07:13, DiscReadError wrote:
    EVERYONE GO TO NYC QUICK!!!!!!!! well im goin
    We should all decide on a meeting place at the airport, so we can go to that store as one big mob, and if they don't give us each our own copy we'll kill them!!!!

On 2006-10-24 08:04, BlueDagger wrote:
    On 2006-10-24 07:13, DiscReadError wrote:
    EVERYONE GO TO NYC QUICK!!!!!!!! well im goin
    We should all decide on a meeting place at the airport, so we can go to that store as one big mob, and if they don't give us each our own copy we'll kill them!!!!

YEAH!!!!!!!

I am on the East Coast, and have been trying since 10 am when everything opens to get this game. (calling) as I am the farthest east of everyone I know, and wanted to report.

I tried Ebgames GameSpot GameStop and they all say the same thing: "Playstation2 Version has vendor delay of one day", you CANT get it until thursday.

Extra BS to heap on:
    I'm pre-ordered at gamespot, and they are IFFY on my soundtrack! BS! I gave them money ahead of time so they'd retain one for me! Don't tell me you are somehow magically "out of them" when you don't even have the damm game! Since I'm pre-ordered, if I go somewhere else, I have to cancel my soundtrack and heckle my money back because the stupid delay.

BestBuy says 'not till wed', but who knows. Circuit City says the same thing after half hour in a phone maze and getting hung up on.
    CompUSA and Target "Doesn't know" when they'll have it but "call back friday". They all take like 10+ min to reach too, just cause phone mazes, and that's IF some cretin doesn't hang up on you without even lifting the phone every time.

So does ANYone here ACTUALLY HAVE this game? If so, where did it come from?

There's lots of posts on 'server's up!' or 'how do I get hl' and stuff like that, but if NO STORE is selling it, what are you supposed to do? Am I sunk till thursday? What good were all those 'countdown' sigs if it was never out till wed. anyway? (without the dumb last minute delay--no one could predict it)

ARGH
    It is just really frusterating having waited all this time just to get hit with another delay (yes yes 1 day feels like 920476 hours) So the bottom line...: it's officially "out" but not actually for sale anywhere? It's legal to go on the servers, but no one owns a game?

Today's the shipping date. Very very few stores will get it in today.

one store told me to call back, but im guessing ebgames and gamestop will turn out not having it today, or thinking they wont be having due to xbox delay if that other dude was right about it only being one sku

The circuit city i work at doesnt have it. Called 1 EB games and the guy said tomorrow, called another eb games and he said call back at 1. I better get my psu today damnit!

All of the Circuit Cities in my area look like they won't even be carrying the game in store. This is the UPC, check it out: UPC 010086680089

I went to the gamefaqs forum http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/gen...topic=31314619 and some ppl already have it. I was just wondering if anyone on psow have it yet...haven't seen any post about it.

it has just come out today after all and the people on gamefaqs could have gotten it due to timezones. I will probably go pick mine up in about an hour.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.