Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: wtf is legit

Battle Fiend

I'm not a noob. I'm just asking because All I see now is people saying "i'm legit" "legit fever" "legit 4ever"
    Gamertag: NoobBlenjar

Too bad about 50% of people that say that are fibbers. You should go to vega and see how many people say that lmao. And then they pull out a BKB.

but LEGIT by defintion is: honest and truthful: telling the truth and not trying to deceive
    Microsoft® Encarta® Reference Library 2003. © 1993-2002 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

^ see the MS Definiton . Now technically speaking If I were to pull out a BKB and say it's duped, well then I'd be legit. =) However defintions can be slightly altered given the situation, by pso standards, "legit" means you don't cheat.

Battle Fiend

That just dumb I'm telling you.
    Gamertag: NoobBlenjar

What's dumb? People that like playing the game without cheats or exploits?

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

Well I'm legit, I think the fact that my best sword for a long time has been Musashi and my best gun is a Varista should prove that -_- that and I wear no rare armor. Hell, my mag is only level 82 and I've had this game for months.

just cause youre legit doesnt mean u have to have crap weapons

i have god arm, god hp, god battle, electro frame, stand still shield, metoer cudgel, asuka, saturn mag, berdysh, and some other stuff and im still legit

u just have to play smart

I agree, I have some great weapons and rare armor and units... still "legit"!

Legit to me is playing with equipment you've found yourself or traded with other players who are also "legit" (or so they say... kinda hard accusation to make). I consider myself legit. I have no way to get online to trade for stuff which I'm really sadden about but I've been playing with the very 2 characters I started with since I bought the game on the first day (HUcaseal lvl120 and RAmarl lvl105).

I know that much. I really wish I did have some better weapons but it seems everything I pick up are the crappier rares. I'm just saying that no duper would be running around with common armor and Musashi as his primary weapon.

tired little somebody in an forgotten place

legit is when you dont cheat or anything used duped weapons and stuff only use basically what you find. many people say they are legit but they most likely are not.