Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    The First

5.5 hours is still only 38.5 hours...and I'm pretty sure i'm forgetting plenty...

If you want your kids to make something of themselves take them to the wilderness and let them explore. Don't let them have technology all the time... That's one of the biggest flaws with this generation is that they don't have any respect for tech or people and they simply don't have any life experience outside a video game and schools.

hell talk to most developers and they'll say the same thing...regulate your kid's experience with tech... Video game developers are the busiest people that i have EVER come across and they have plenty of time to moniter their kids. I fail to see how someone with a less stressful and less busy job has less time v.v

*Swings large blades*

lol!

The funny thing is, it's just people messing about, whom are after easy meseta. Why can't people understand that it's just people messing around? lol

On 2007-02-22 19:45, RyukiZero wrote:
    On 2007-02-22 19:36, Carbinne wrote:
    I think SFA2 Charlie is cool as hell but damned if I can consistantly pull off Somersault Justice, which is a shame because AFAIK that super is leaps and bounds (har har get it) better than his other supers.
    Charlie is awesome.

Cammy's better.
    Sometimes I set the difficulty on a low setting and just do nothing but use Charlie's suplex on everything. Like, all the time. Even Zangief gets to know how it feels to be suplex'd!

On 2007-02-22 21:22, Thrash777 wrote:
    lol!

The funny thing is, it's just people messing about, whom are after easy meseta. Why can't people understand that it's just people messing around? lol
    Maybe because we live in a world with a 24-hour news cycle and back in the old days where they would have said something wasn't newsworthy enough to make the 6 o' clock news, people nowadays say "Hey, we now have a 10-minute story we can run for the next 24 hours, about 20 minutes past the hour?"

The First

"why" you ask? Isn't that a bit obvious? We have have at minimum 4 local chanels reporting the news, 10-20 national channels reporting the news, a few reporting world news, and then we have the internet which has news posted on it quicker the news channels can find out about it. We have at least 5 newspapers that come out daily, and several million blogs, as well as 20+ comedians that make a crack about any news story that is popular for the moment, and several hundred more that steal those jokes. About 250million of the 300 million people in this country have both satellite and high speed internet not only at home but on their cell phones and if you miss something on tv you can catch it on you tube or any other number of site on the net or just look up a news companies website...that is if you don't hear about over a phone conversation, or on a scroll bar during one of your shows, or in a 30second ad for the news, you will hear it during break or small talk during work, and if not there then you'll over here it from a colleague or someone talking on their cell phone or have some politician making some statement about it. And if it's anything that can be taken to court you will more than likely hear about it on court tv...and since sports, music, and hollywoods stars think they are politicians and/or go to court so much more than likely you'll hear something about it from them in a song, interview, or as clever pun in a movie or sitcom.

Why do people make such a big deal out of a little idiocy? Simply put, we have too much information without enough education. Most people are also bored and our entire life is filled with trying to fill it with something meaningful, but the majority of us can't because you need to be extremely lucky to get anything going really in this world and not much talent, skill, or intelligence to do anything. Our culture needs to catch up to our technology. Until it can, which wont be for another couple decades at minimum, you'll either have to be a complacent sheep or a sheepdog ^.^

I've already taken the "Red Pill" so to speak. So I already know exactly what you are talking about.

Most would think me absolutely insane if I explained in detail the actual truths of the world. I think you are definately on one of many paths to realizing many of those truths. Good luck in your journey.

For far to many, it's very easy to remain "asleep", and "static."

Back on topic. To put it simply, stupidity and ignorance only begets more inane stupidity. If parents cannot learn to adapt so they may raise mature, wise and intellegent offspring; then it's just another factor leading to the decline of a cohesive or peaceful society and extinction.

To many parents don't take proper actions to raise their children, and don't seem feel the need to be responsible for raising those children.

Blaming products and creations of fiction like certain types of videogames is a stupid and easy scapegoat to blame things on, other than who's really to blame. Themselves.

But it's not like the planet will really miss us once we all are gone.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ShadowDragon28 on 2007-02-22 23:06 ]</font>
    I wish every PSO-World member playing PSO2 would have this outlook/attitude:
    "I'll be honest: I'm a man of simple pleasures, and as long as I get to stab the blazes out of something, I'm pretty content."
    Tactlessness is ugly, willfull ignorance and bigotry is even uglier