Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

On 2007-09-26 19:37, Sol-Edge wrote:
    I wish more people wrapped them up as presents and stored those instead of putting them in the shop as "storage"
    I second that. I'll be ecstatic when the search functions are expanded and I can at least filter the $99999999 photons out of my search.

Not too mention anything else that comes up at that price... cause really... just... why?

I see a lot of shops selling photons for under 1k all the time and those don't move that often except rays and dis. I'm still buying photons these days but megi and gra I tend to skip over unless they're ~200meseta zon and ban I buy under 500meseta and ray and di I buy under 1k. if someone has prices similar to that in shop, mail me and I'll be sure to come get them.

in any case getting photons for under 1k isn't out of the question anymore, and shopkeepers are going to have to get used to that.

to be fair though I sell all my 9* weapons that don't make 20% for 50k. its the cheap photons that let me do that.

i like to move it move it

Push your prices down until you stock goes away... That might be kind of hard to understand. I keep Zon's above 800 meseta(360 servers) and Di's and Ray's around 500~600, and they are gone the next day. I might put my Megi's lower, because I have loads of them.