View Poll Results: Who thinks rares are created way to much in PSU? I mean in pso (legit players atleast) people had ba

Voters
58. You may not vote on this poll
  • You are so correct (agree)

3 5.17%
  • stupid idea I've ever heard (disagree)

50 86.21%
  • Who are you again? (confuseled) ;p

5 8.62%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

On 2007-10-02 05:51, Dragon_Knight wrote:
    Cause lets face it even 7-9 star weapons (which we can make with wild abadon) don't usualy drop in a mission. I've been through enough S2 runs of Mad Creatures to get me a few PA frag disks and I've only seen TWO rapiers drop.
    To take that point a bit further, I've run GoF S2 tons of times. I have seen 4 hirokteri's drop and about 10~15 Hanmaterics drop, but I have seen 0 howrod and 0 [b] howrod.

I believe the original poster is thinking of 7~9* as "rares" since they are red and they do scroll up the screen when picked up. But even then most of the 7~9* weapons on the server currently are made weapons and not drops, so that shouldn't even count.

PSU rare drops are too rare as it is.

PSO had rares that were findable. Making the drops even rarer would just be stupid.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

Bronx, NY A.K.A New York Tiddie (in my Opinion) Get ya suckle on

On 2007-10-02 05:24, Dragon_Knight wrote:
    Actualy why don't we go on step further then the orginal posters idea? We will NOT have a drop rate...instead everyones inventories will be wiped clean of ANY S ranks be it armor or weapons or units. Then Sega will make special event monsters that will always drop a particular S rank but will be near impossible to defeat even with a 6 man team at max lv. However if you DO manage to win againt it it WILL drop that particular item. However then the monster will disappear forever, so in effect S rank weapons will be one of a kinds, only the lucky few, super elite, 24/7 players could hope to get. A rank weapons will be for the rest of the chumps and S rank users will be as legends and gods in PSU and beyond.

This has been my "Modest Proposal."

And if that didn't work:

[/sarcasm]

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dragon_Knight on 2007-10-02 05:26 ]</font>
    FF11 anyone?^ remember SERKET? omfg

i thinks its a dumb idea tho

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Vickie on 2007-10-02 11:05 ]</font>

The REAL "Vickie"= https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydppSyz9RKU
    Psu/Vickie, PSO2/Vickie TheRobot ship 2/ block 20, Proud member of "Team Crimson"

And this whole arguement becomes moot in AoI....

Chaos Bringer Destroyer D1ABOLIK's Avatar

After reading OP and everyones reply,(as well as replying myself previously).I have come to one conclusion.This whole thread has got to be a joke.I think hes trying to get everyone to go "WTF"!!! Anyone who has spent a decent amount of time on PSO on PSU has pages of rares with good percentages on PSO(yes,legit).And everyone with tons of time on PSU has maybe one or two rares,most likely with low percentage,(besides meseta buyers of course).In conclusionj-the original post makes no sense whatsoever and is completely backwards.

________
    MAGIC FLIGHT LAUNCH BOX
    Last edited by D1ABOLIK; Feb 27, 2011 at 11:36 PM.

No, rares should stay as they are now in PSU. There are still MANY more new weapons out there, and we just have to wait and see if anyone has the time to get 'em. Maybe some of these items are so rare, that no one has them yet O.O.

Edit: WOOO! 400th post!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DavidNel on 2007-10-02 12:08 ]</font>

Team: Outsourced Mutiny lostinseganet's Avatar
    Lost somewhere between seganet and the grave

Razes..o-o gimme gimme plz...
    Because I do not have your luck friend.
    You need good D...!? Well so do I!
    PSO 2 + D.D.R.♪, Playable Instruments, AND karaoke! Think of the Competitive Anime Conventions!Dreamcast was art, and like art it was not appreciated until it was DEAD
    I like teh magics in my melee. Not teh melee in ma magics (^_0),
    Lostinseganet: Self proclaimed Melee FOrce!

Sorry man :/ but PSU drop rates suck. I used to play PSO dreamcast and didnt have half as much trouble finding stuff as I do now. I cant even find a freakin' B rank Tero/Guard....

>....<

On 2007-10-01 23:27, DanMalak wrote:
    Who thinks rares are created way to much in PSU? I mean in pso (legit players atleast) people had barely decent rares and few people had rare rares. In psu though you can make really good rares and armors.

To be honest I think this sucks because it's like playing pso with hackers duping weps and stuff.

What they SHOULD do is, you can only synth kubera items, and make rare drops be alot less common.

Anyone agree?

So... what's it like in Bizarro world?

After reading this thread... I still believe PSO drop rates > PSU drop rates... also it sounds as if Thread starter didn't even try, rather used dupes and 127%'s handed down to him...