Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

On 2007-10-27 21:19, Broodstar1337 wrote:
    On 2007-10-27 07:56, J-70 wrote:
    On 2007-10-26 20:58, Broodstar1337 wrote:
    If you guys like never playing with your guildmates, the Guild of Light is perfect for you.
    Hm, funny how literally every party I've been with in the event has been with the guild. I am constantly running with members from the guild, have you been in Uni23? MoJ and GoL flood the area (depending on the time). What is your character name? If I don't recognize it, then thats probably why your not finding a party.
    It's Vesti and just because people gave you a chance doesn't mean people gave me one. Well... Saphire was probably the only one who came close...

Hm, I never seen you around before. Plus since I haven't ran with you yet (me being an FTO), are you an app or a guardian. I haven't seen you at any of this months meetings or events yet either.

On 2007-10-28 10:35, J-70 wrote:
    On 2007-10-27 21:19, Broodstar1337 wrote:
    On 2007-10-27 07:56, J-70 wrote:
    On 2007-10-26 20:58, Broodstar1337 wrote:
    If you guys like never playing with your guildmates, the Guild of Light is perfect for you.
    Hm, funny how literally every party I've been with in the event has been with the guild. I am constantly running with members from the guild, have you been in Uni23? MoJ and GoL flood the area (depending on the time). What is your character name? If I don't recognize it, then thats probably why your not finding a party.
    It's Vesti and just because people gave you a chance doesn't mean people gave me one. Well... Saphire was probably the only one who came close...

Hm, I never seen you around before. Plus since I haven't ran with you yet (me being an FTO), are you an app or a guardian. I haven't seen you at any of this months meetings or events yet either.
    See, that's the fucking problem right there. I should've played with you a LONG time ago, considering you were my entry into the GOL to begin with (see, my first several posts in this thread). But that never happened, did it? I was treated like I wasn't there more times than I can count, especially with the 1up cup (believe this; I leveled up TWICE in the cup before I just gave up trying to run with you guys). And now look, I'm bitter towards the entire guild and everyone's left scratching their heads about why I'm so pissed or who the fuck I am in the first place. I was nothing to you guys, so to hell with you. I'm moving on.

I apologize for that. I will have a talk with our leaders about how its literally the same people, in the same party, for the cup. I do realize what you are going through, I had the same problem with the Spartans. You are the third person quitting this month due to not feeling respected, and I will change that. I will have to attend the next leader meeting about this item, no respect to the new apps. I am sorry, and I cannot make you stay. For all other new apps for this site, I will talk to the WHOLE guild about this item today.

Lol I played with u couple of times Vesti I know u were a member and I don't know anything about Echani right now but I quit the guild J-70
    Where is my scythe?
    Brigade of the Hidden Shadow, Enforcer

On 2007-10-30 17:05, Scythe88 wrote:
    Lol I played with u couple of times Vesti I know u were a member and I don't know anything about Echani right now but I quit the guild J-70
    It was you and Saph that gave me a chance. Thank you.

On 2007-10-30 17:05, Scythe88 wrote:
    =0! Why? We had, like, 6 people that quit this month! Plus you were my training officer to the guild! (I dont think you would remember that, it was back in July) So many people are leaving. =(

Nothing Personal J-70 I just needed to get out of there. Also wasn't that run back in hot springs hehe I remember most of the FTO runs I did
    Where is my scythe?
    Brigade of the Hidden Shadow, Enforcer

Ok, bye... and yes, it was at the Hot Springs. lol.

Meeting in one hour. Contact Tacklr70 if you wish to attend. Also A Disruption is no longer Head FTO, so please stop messaging him. Next month will be our month of events so with the expansion and the events, I think next month is going to be a great one! I have been getting tons of new apps from here (not all have posted), so keep it up.

Someone got a promotion!