Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    -h
    Dallas, but it's not the same without cursing, okay?!

You'll have to show me the computer I can get at that price.

Hey my ps2 seems alright i havent had hardly any problems.I admit the frames rate still needs soem tweaking but at least my weapons load a bit faster.

Also if i could get my hands on an iso of aoi i would use my pc which is all garbage parts (literealy)I found the mobo in a dumpster w/2.4 ghz procesor.Added half gig o ram twin monitors(tubes) and a 120 gb hdd nvidia 6800 WHALA gameing comp baby.I had the video card and 120 gb hdd from my old comp but still esitentialy a free comp here ya just gota know where to look fellas
    -=Role Players Union=-If your into rp light heavy or otherwise please join up

What you're missing is that some of us are in college who're still trying to just come up with money for food.

On 2007-11-21 23:15, Psycho_Sonic wrote:
    What you're missing is that some of us are in college who're still trying to just come up with money for food.
    I went to college, then uni... and worked long hospital placements at some very bad times... trust me its possible.

Anyway, I thought that student nowadays had access to some really low interest or no interest loans on PC's as they need them for their studies.

Here a few uni's actually GIVE AWAY laptops.... and have free BB. We had a free library>.>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Turbobrain on 2007-11-22 02:25 ]</font>

I have to second, the PS2 version has been running considerably better for me too. I haven't gotten into a big team yet, so maybe it'll be more of an issue there, but the overall loading times have been noticibly better from even when I was playing Extra Mode offline.

I'll still be switching to the PC version a.s.a.p. (it'll look a hell of a lot better for one thing) but my PS2 copy will be quite good to tide me over for the time.

-h
    Dallas, but it's not the same without cursing, okay?!

Three and four player teams were never so terrible, just anything over that... Small parties are more fun, I'd say.