Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Well, not like people just stay one class as it is usually. Alot of people do multiple classes on one character so this won't be changing too much. I personally will be switching between FM, fF, FI. fF because I still want to use twin claws, FI because I like duel handguns and xbow. FM because I like their weapon selection cause those are my favored weapons and the speed increase. MF I'd do just for the look of the high techs, see if I can lag ps2'ers

All I have to say:

You're an Acrotecher, you'll get level 50 support, enjoy or leave it.

YOu can go to Fortetecher, Having 40 attack and 40 support. Nice for doing certain stuff.

And at last you have Masterforce, You'll get level 50 attack. Despite the fact of level 10 buffs, have a FT or AT friend to buff you, get a good one and they'll constantly heal/buff.

Or, you can stay and switch between these 3 like i'm planning. This way, your buffs etc. Weren't for nothing. Also, since you can't get any spell to 40+ yet. You may also stay FT if you don't want anything to be nerfed.

I'm definitely going to try out the master classes myself. Though I doubt I'll be anything permanent. Heck, I'm not a permanent GT, even though I'll always go back to playing one as my main. Thing is, one really needs a change or you really burn out in this game. I love playing GT, but I realize that at this point the class has become just a tireless long session of constantly raising techs and bullets that, at this point, have begun to take forever before you ever see a little change in what you're capable of.

I know people don't like it when people bring up PSO, but I do have to admit, the one thing you can't get without consistantly switching classes in this game (perferably to a fighter with fast-levelling PAs), is the fast rewards of PSO. In that game, every hour or two, you gained something that noticibly increased your abilities. That was part of the super addictiveness of it. You had a hard time turning away because you were always right on top of a nice increase. In PSU, for a single class, once you max your class and level, you can play for days (with 4-6 hour night runs) and not get the required 11/21/31 increase in any of your PAs to see a jump. A case where I'm kind of stuck at.

Thus, I feel if you don't class switch, burnout can persist easily. The big thing about the Masterclass is that, it might be something that help cure a bit of the boring process that I'm going through. And yes, I know the PA update will hopefully come before they release. For the meantime, I'll probably play my next 4 long sessions to finally get my current ground laser from 19 to 21 and then switch to Mufonna for a while.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2008-05-13 12:46 ]</font>
    PSO2 Character information:

Eric Windhaven (Fomar) Ship 02.

The thread should be retitled "Master Class' effect on soloing," because that's really the only aspect of gameplay that'll be noticeably changed.

It may also affect the speed of which you raise PAs as well. Good chance, it'll have an effect on levelling stuff, too.
    PSO2 Character information:

Eric Windhaven (Fomar) Ship 02.

My only concern for Fighmaster is just how much PP my Jabroga will consume at lvl 50 with a Hard Power Charge...

On 2008-05-13 12:50, Sekani wrote:
    The thread should be retitled "Master Class' effect on soloing," because that's really the only aspect of gameplay that'll be noticeably changed.
    That's not a problem. Here's a step by step tutorial on how to solo easily once the Master types come out:
    Step 1 - Go to the Guardians HQ in GC 5th Floor
    Step 2 - You see a Counter, talk to the woman that's in the rear part of the Counter, and then you'll see a list of types, such as Hunter, Ranger, Force, Fighgunner, etc.
    Step 3 - Select a type that isn't Fighmaster, Gunmaster, or Masterforce.
    Step 4 - Get your equipment for the type that you chose
    Step 5 - Solo
    Street Fighter IV: Chun Li, Ryu
    King of Fighters XII: Terry, Kim, Kyo
    BlazBlue: Litchi, Noel

I'll try masterforce just for the casting speed.