Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast

Please do not take any items from the Easter event into American or European lobbies until you see the Easter mode turned on in those countries! Also, don't log on with them in your inventory until you hear that the items are safe here. If you get them, please keep them in your bank until you know it's safe.

On Monday the 14th (15th in Japan), Sonic Team will most likely enable Easter Mode. This of course means that Egg Rappy will replace Love Rappy.

Egg Rappies drop Easter Eggs. Easter Eggs are like Jack o' Lanterns and Christmas Presents - when you use one, a random item comes out. Unlike those two items, however, it's going to be various weapons this time - mostly Version 2 items not yet released in Version 3.

We don't want the S-rank ban problem to happen again. It's not likely, but it's better than getting banned.

(If you do get banned, you will most likely be unbanned by Sonic Team automatically when they realize the problem, before the ban wears off. That's what happened last time.)

-- Barubary

(edit: fixed typo)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Barubary6 on 2003-04-12 00:09 ]</font>

*edit by Abdur*
    Just changing the thread title so other users can distinguish that this is the main Easter Rappy thread.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ABDUR101 on 2003-04-16 08:45 ]</font>

I think that is better than mag cells. They get old after a while. Not that they are actually rare anymore.

He's just so damn cute.

No offense but how do you know this, you're not a Mod... so are you a GOD? Or are you really a mod, I get confused....

Barubary, I have on question and one question only. Do the eggs give you Wok of Akiko's Shop (The Dagger - Ladel/Wok 6 combo weapon)????????????????

That IS my favorite weapon.

The man with 1337 in his serial number.

On 2003-04-12 00:18, Riffin wrote:
    No offense but how do you know this, you're not a Mod... so are you a GOD? Or are you really a mod, I get confused....
    o_o

Its not like the moderators at PSOW are from ST. :/

EDIT: Thanx for the tip baru. ^_^

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ginko990 on 2003-04-12 00:38 ]</font>

Not banned

Her avatar is a link to the codebreaker website...

Isn't that illegal?

I'm still lonely! Talk to me, please!
    California, in the land of milk and cigarettes

Even tho I doubt I'll have too much trouble with this little problem, it's still a good thing to know... Thanks for the warning!

EDIT:
    On 2003-04-12 00:40, Omni-SqwirL wrote:

Isn't that illegal?
    I wouldn't think so... Seeing as how it doesn't have any codes that could ruin PSO on anything further than DC v2, which is well past dead at this moment.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Captain_Dude on 2003-04-12 01:23 ]</font>

Good points to consider, and Barubary's wisdom is always welcome cause it always makes sense. Easter egg finds will stay in bank until safety is adhure.
    Thank you-
    Barubary

On 2003-04-12 00:40, Omni-SqwirL wrote:

Isn't that illegal?
    Nope. CMGSCC has stated over and over again that they will not support cheating for GCPSO.

On 2003-04-12 00:18, Riffin wrote:
    Lol if theres something to find in PSO Baru knows it and has found it. You don't need to be a mod to know hex code and take the game apart. Baru finds all the problems and mistakes that ST made and put in the game then gives us the heads up.

Once again Baru, thanks for the heads up, I'll keep my rappy hunting to the JP ships until I know it's safe. One would think ST would learn from the Srank fiasco and un-ban the weapons/items at the proper time, then again it is ST. Either way I'm gonna watch out for it. Thanks again.