Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by xRedd206x View Post
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...gunner&page=87

I hope this is a pic of a 41+ shotty and not magic hitting
    That's nothing new you can get more than 5 hits with lvl 21 shotgun bullets against the dragons.

This is how you win at Fighmaster.

- Buy an Ank Dedda, or a Zagza if you've got the cash.
    - Get Anga Jabroga, level it off De Ragan or something
    - Buy lots of Freeze Traps
    - ????
    - Profit

Yeah, no reason to even play any other melee classes. You can make good points about variety, which is why you won't see me messing with Master classes, but most people want the easy way out so you're going to see the above strategy a lot.

Get ready for PSU's variety to take a nosedive.

Staying strong as a GunTecher!
    A dying breed it seems, hopefully we'll get some sort of boost with these classes coming out and the WT boost.
    It'd be interesting to be a Gunmaster, but at this late in the game, I dont have bullets for half the palette.
    Womp womp wommmmp.

at firstly when master classes are released more than 50% of population went into trying it.
    However, from what I see now, there are many people turn back from them into hybridge classes. I still can see a lot of Hybridge classes running around.
    AT and PT more than before, FG and GT are still quite many too.
    just that it is significant lower on number of forte-classes that are directly affected.
    basically, people who alway love hybirdge will still go with the same.
    while people who alway love pure-style will go into master classes.

AT,AF,PT get very less effect.

however, please make sure that you understand about most people will all try it when they firstly release.
    Last edited by Arika; Jul 7, 2008 at 11:32 AM.

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

Quote Originally Posted by Typheros View Post
    - ????
    - Profit
    This made me lol.

Well I can see the Master classes great for solo runs/hunting rares. However
    in runs with other people they would be killing things so fast(stuff dies quick already D: )
    no one else would be getting exp. I know that would suck if I needed exp and got like only
    2k worth because a FM was Tornado Dancing ahead of everyone, then Dus Majarra everything before anyone got there. Forget if there was 2 or more FMs in the party. This only applies to people not near the cap. I'd try one for a bit but honestly I would miss my other weapon
    types ;_;

Master of the blue rose chaostroop3's Avatar

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Typheros View Post
    This is how you win at Fighmaster.

- Eat a muffin and inside finds the GOLDEN BLUEBERRY and get wonka willys muffins factory
    - Profit

Yeah, no reason to even play any other melee classes. You can make good points about variety, which is why you won't see me messing with Master classes, but most people want the easy way out so you're going to see the above strategy a lot.

Get ready for PSU's variety to take a nosedive.
    fixed
    Feed Me!
    No Feed Me! www.pokeplushies.com
    Xiorath F newman level 130 20 Fortetecher
    Okatsunami F CAST level 62 10 PT/1 FF
    Gt:Chaostroop Send me a friend request!

Quote Originally Posted by dentRED View Post
    fighmaster seams like its not that good at all.... im not looking foward to it, but the other master classes i guess might be worth it.

P.S. im a fF and i love this class the most, but to me fighmaster is not worth it due to the fact that they pretty much lose almost everything.
    Fight master not good? Have you seen the videos? The speed increase makes their damage potential incredible, especially with swords.
    The one I don't understand is gunmaster. The lack of grenade launchers seems crippling for a gunner because of an inability to take down big targets. Perhaps rifle attack speed will make up for it... we'll see.

I'm going fighmaster when it comes out just to get durega to 50. (its at 27 now, I haven't played since the pa "rebalance")
    Last edited by Kumlekar; Jul 7, 2008 at 01:05 PM.

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

People seem to like shotguns more now, after getting gunmaster. With the six bullets (they do get a sixth bullet, don't they?), they can hit 12 targets on a boss if need be. They're in more danger, since shotguns are close ranged guns, but the damage potential is still there.
    As for the knockback, there's still that laser art. I for one am going to use a yohmei laser on my gunmaster palette.

Quote Originally Posted by Kumlekar View Post
    Fight master not good? Have you seen the videos? The speed increase makes their damage potential incredible, especially with swords.
    The one I don't understand is gunmaster. The lack of grenade launchers seems crippling for a gunner because of an inability to take down big targets. Perhaps rifle attack speed will make up for it... we'll see.

I'm going fighmaster when it comes out just to get durega to 50. (its at 27 now, I haven't played since the pa "rebalance")
    Gunmaster not good? Have you seen the videos? Shotguns can be used in situations grenades normally would, and aren't much slower.