Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tear of Light

Default Tear of Light

Hello everyone, I've been wondering, there is like no info on Tear of Light on wiki or on here. I remember I got one back when I first joined ( about a month ago ) and I looked up it, and only found it restored 70hp so I just fed it to my robot. Now that I know it's used in the Mikunas Set I can't for the life of me remember where it's from.

any leads? (Note: I also did this with a Relic edge lmao, sold it for 90k because I couldn't access Search for shops because of no AoTI XD)

Tear of Light drops in boxes in Grove of Fanatics (mission on Neudaiz taken from Shikon Islands), in S/S2 rank. I'm not sure it can drop in lower ranks anymore.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

It's a food item so it is found in the blue item type.

And it drops on any difficulty of Grove of Fanatics
    Getting bored of the typical MMO, enjoying muddling through moonspeak on PSO2.

Quote Originally Posted by Neith View Post
    Tear of Light drops in boxes in Grove of Fanatics (mission on Neudaiz taken from Shikon Islands), in S/S2 rank. I'm not sure it can drop in lower ranks anymore.
    It does. I hunt them on c rank and have found a couple.

Marshmallow | Female Newman lvl. 143
    Fortetecher lvl. 20 | Acrotecher lvl. 20 | Wartecher lvl. 10 | Masterforce lvl. 4 (lol)
    Other characters: Tulip (beast FF), Holly Bee (human PT), and Morning Chimes (cast GT).

Quote Originally Posted by Kaloa View Post
    It does. I hunt them on c rank and have found a couple.
    Ah, cool, thanks for verifying that. Last time I checked, the database here said S/S2 only That makes hunting a new Mikunas Set easier.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

I think I still have a board for this item...

When using the wiki, you can click 'What links here' on the side bar. That will pull up a list of everywhere it's linked. For Tear of Light, that would be mostly where it drops or is used.

I suppose it would probably be a good idea to add drop info for more of the exchange items, but that should work in the mean time.

yeah... I was looking at the item alot STH thatare mats...for the trade missions..Primitive Moat Idol.... there supossedly is a board that makes it but... yet it must be a When buy item yet It does not state "when"...