Page 45 of 95 FirstFirst ... 354243444546474855 ... LastLast
    Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

I'm planning on going for that provoke and no-stun thing as a fighmaster, myself. If I can stun-lock mobs, while letting my team mates nuke them out, then I know I'm doing my job.

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

I know I'll be raising my PA caps if possible on my Fortefighter - namely, my Sword, Saber, and Twin Saber PAs to 50 if they're allowed that high.

Extra attack power is nice and all, but I like using my skills a bit more. That's just me though (and I know I wouldn't have to raise sword to 50, I could just go to Fighmaster, but that isn't everyone's cup of tea - I hate their limited selection of weapons, and view myself as a swordsman in games).

Anywho, this is going to be really really cool whenever we finally get it. I'd swap over to the japanese servers, but I'd be stuck with 9* weapons because my knowledge of kana and kanji is limited to...... uh..... wondering what the squiggles mean.

Edit: Ooh, forgot about voke. I'd grab that and boost my DFP to insane levels, and run around praying I don't get massively hurt while letting my team take the baddies out.
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrusticae View Post
    Well, yeah, that was what I was referring to. It still hurts, however, seeing as how the cap raiser is weapon-specific and thus the WT will be spending resources to raise said cap where other classes (particular Forte- and -Master types) can simply raise their attributes.

Although, they probably don't need to raise their attributes when they're this high... Hm. We'll see, I suppose.
    well... depending on the size of the increase... stuff like ATP doesnt make a huge difference...

and im sure... acrotecher with lvl50 spells? Beast WT with lvl 50 card? (or FiG w/e) i think theres some nice stuff in there...

ofc... if the stats increases are major enough... i suppose noone will think about stuff like that...
    lol... the only thing going through my mind is... status infliction rate + vish diragac + acrotecher = >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Zorafim View Post
    I'm planning on going for that provoke and no-stun thing as a fighmaster, myself. If I can stun-lock mobs, while letting my team mates nuke them out, then I know I'm doing my job.
    provoke eh? wow... itd be weird if PSU needs dedicated tanks and stuff lol... but whats no-stun? and surely GMs are stunlockers?
    Last edited by garjian; Mar 31, 2009 at 02:09 PM.

i gave up on MF about 4 months ago and was raising a cast FM this whole time, so my MF never leveled past 170. now im back to using my MF but i want to get her to 180 b4 i focus on getting AEXP. so im not going to have any limit breaks for a while... the double cast sounds awesome though. i hope i see someone using it soon.
    Quit PSO2

Sounds awsome! Hurry JP MF Players! Make some videos of MF gameplay ASAP! Will my Shoubert return and i can ditch Gunmaster?!!!!! Can't wait >_<

BTW I always favored gi-techs over ra-techs but was never able to use them as much as I wanted because ra-techs were so much better.

Quote Originally Posted by Calsetes View Post
    Edit: Ooh, forgot about voke. I'd grab that and boost my DFP to insane levels, and run around praying I don't get massively hurt while letting my team take the baddies out.
    Everything else sounds cool, but there are so many people who love the idea of tanking for their party with a fighter... WAIT WHAT IS THIS PROTRANSER THING?!

Barada Maga - mobs can't hit you
    Barada Chamga - but they're all going to try
    Tornado Break - you have the hurting-stick in addition to all of a gunner's options for dealing with unruly mobs
    Freeze Trap EX - better than suicide pills when plans go wrong
    with great hat comes great responsibility
    Jagdpanzer lv130 M CAST - PT20 | FG20 | FF20 | Mewn Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Inazuma View Post
    i gave up on MF about 4 months ago and was raising a cast FM this whole time, so my MF never leveled past 170. now im back to using my MF but i want to get her to 180 b4 i focus on getting AEXP. so im not going to have any limit breaks for a while... the double cast sounds awesome though. i hope i see someone using it soon.
    I vote that you post all the new tech stats lol (I know this is my 3rd time asking...gib stats. So eager to see how much pwn MF is going to be :O)

Oh!!! Before I forget. How does the armor swap chat-macro thingy work? Has it been implemented yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Shou View Post
    Oh!!! Before I forget. How does the armor swap chat-macro thingy work? Has it been implemented yet?
    I don't know about the macro thing, but I did find one small little feature.

I had to switch to a C-rank line shield to run PO/R, so all my units un-equipped, but when I changed back to my A-rank after the mission, all the units were back in their slots.

I think.

Someone please post the new tech %ages.

Oh, and
    GIBARTA LV 5 FREEZE
    Hoooolyyyyy Shit.