Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

It was a dumb move. I feel kinda cheated when I play MF because I have GT/AT/WT techs basically.

And actually, not all the techs cause lag/slowdown. Its primarily Rafoie, Razonde, Gizonde, Damfoie, Dambarta, and Radiga.

I never saw anyone complain about 41+ Megid, Zonde, Barta, Rabarta, etc. But whatever, ST decided this. Perhaps in the future it'll be optional.

And it should be optional to ALL players, not just PC ones.

I always thought it should be an option too. But if ST's going to listen to anyone it would be the JP players, not us, and I guess they haven't caused a big enough fuss to change their minds.

Quote Originally Posted by Special K View Post
    Actually if a tech levels in game, it will show your current animation to all players (until you switch weapons or go to another block).
    Like yesterday, I got Gizonde 43, and apparently, everyone was like "whoa, I can see your Gizonde 41+"

A small way you can show someone a tech if you're not already 50... but not a very efficient way to show others xD.
    The first time that happened I was playing with Logan (EspioKaos) and he suddenly started throwing giant Digas out of nowhere. It scared me because he was off-screen and I just saw these huge meteors flying onto my screen. XD

Sig art by Aussei ^_^

Maybe there's still a chance. Didn't the supplemental update give PS2 users the option to change some settings at the counter on 4F? It was for frameskip, etc if I remember. But still, PC users should always have had the option to not be nerfed. For screenshot sake atleast.

i just posted this in another topic..

...Sega hates the fuck out of forces. Of course people cant see what you worked hard for.

More rage. This is why I created those videos, so we can remember when times were better.
    Tekki || F Newman Lv102|| fT 10
    Tekershee || F Cast Lv298|| fF 10 fG 10 GT 10 aF 10

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Tekershee

PSU runs great now on my Laptop (my only computer). I'm not missing the slow downs one bit, I'm perfectly content with the lack of +31 Techs. I never payed attention to them anyways, other than when their presence was made annoyingly clear with an accompanied slowdown. I'm glad for you that you gained something from your hard work, ie.: leveling them, but I don't want to be smothered by the animations. Higher damage is all I need to see. I wouldn't wan to go back to the way things were...

Now, an option to let people see the +31 techs if they want to? I'd be fine with that. I'm sure sega realizes this would be the more viable option over the current set up, maybe it'd be harder to do than you'd expect?
    Last edited by Kimil Adrayne; Apr 18, 2009 at 12:37 PM.

Caelis - HUbeaseal
    Kimil - RAnewm
    Endrea - FOcaseal

I love big flashy techs. My laptop is a piece of crap and I'd turn the options for higher tier techs on in an instant. I quit teching for awhile after the nerf T_T Between it and my disappointment in MF it took some time before I wanted to go back to it.
    Getting bored of the typical MMO, enjoying muddling through moonspeak on PSO2.

As long as I can see my lvl 41+techs graphics im happy. Sure it would be nice if there was an option that allowed others to see them too, so you could show them off. But, it doesn't bother me much that they can't. I mainly lvled up my techs so they can be strong and so that I can see the nice graphics.
    PC/PS2:
    Dafny ~ 160/20 Newman MF/AT

Quote Originally Posted by Adrayne View Post
    Now, an option to let people see the +31 techs if they want to? I'd be fine with that. I'm sure sega realizes this would be the more viable option over the current set up, maybe it'd be harder to do than you'd expect?
    No, it wouldn't. This nerf was only done on server-side. There was no update to our game data for this. This is why when it levels you can see it at it's current level.
    An option to remove the nerf is simply going back to how things were before. And since the nerf WASN'T a type of game data download, the only game data change that would be needed is an option attached to our other options which would allow the game to be played just like it was before.
    Easy enough?
    Yes
    For Sega?
    I would still say yes...
    Willingness?
    Most likely not... but they've been surprising lately with the fact they're going to re-balance... practically... the whole game basically D:
    So who knows.

I wonder how long it would've taken people to notice this if Sega hadn't announced it, and just went ahead and did it. >_>