Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

most likely i'd be the GT/AT that walks in. If your bullets/buffs are good you'll be helpful
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

PC/PS2 here
    Blogsrus.org (new site) be first to help get it up and running

Tianna: Lvl 160 F Cast..GM 20, FM 15, PT 15, FG 20, FF 15, Fg 10
    Sierra Fawn: Lvl 50 F Human..FF 11
    Witch Weigh: Lvl 75 F Newman..FT 14
    April A. Wine: Lvl 42 F Beast..FF 11

Simple and to the point trade list here http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=151882

im on pc/ps2 names rob im always looking for ppl to play with hit me up
    Another mission the powers have called me away. Another time to carry the colors again.
    My motivation an oath I've sworn to defend. To win the honor of coming back home again.
    No explanation will matter after we begin. Unlock the dark destroyer that's buried within.
    My true vocation and now my unfortunate friend. You will discover a war you're unable to win.

AT ftw, shiney resta is shiney. Also, most people love the buffs it gives out. Let's them kill their junk that much faster. And whips let me keep up most of the time. (PC/PS2 ftw!)

Each of my characters is an hybrid class, so it's only natural that I'd love to party with hybrid pals. : D In fact, if you ask me, I feel dissapointed very frequently these days when a non-hybrid player comes into my parties because I have the feeling that they're less skilled playing than any hybrid user. I don't know... Just the idea of using 3~4 weapons types only in case of Master classes is sad for me, and even in that case there are people who always stick to 2~3 types and that number of PAs. And when you see a FM jabroga'ing a Jarba I really feel like *facepalm*.

I never boot in my parties. The only reason I've ever booted someone would be when they were being disrespectful with any other party member, maybe sometimes I've created a party with the intention of closing it for my friends and someone got ninja'ed in suddenly before I closed it... In any case, I've always tried to be polite explaining the reasons of the "kick" (and if possible, making them to leave the party by themselves so they can come back in case there's a free spot and they ever wanted to come back).

Anyways, I usually make open parties to chill out and have fun, so I don't really care even shen there's a n00b (n00b = someone over level 90 that doesn't knows that using Jabroga against a single-hitbox target is slower than me attacking with a Whip, for example), but I'd boot with any doubt if I make clear any rule in my party and someone doesn't follow it. If I set a party for "GBR 50% onry" or "Buff levelling party", or "Don't pick up trash" or "no TD spam plz", be sure I'd boot anybody with GBR under 50%, or a non-techer class, or someone who fills my inventory with monomates and acetalines, or someone who uses TD with even a single Badira. Of course, I'm not stupid. If you have GBR 49% and you need only 1 run to get the 50%, I'm not going to boot you. I'd always warn first and understand that someone can pick a monomate by mistake. But it's really childish when people bawws when get booted of those parties when they make clear enough the conditions to get in (of course, always being respectful with everybody).

Most of the time I don't even notice what class the players are who enter the team, we're just there to help and have fun. No sense in looking into it a whole lot further.

well, when yu see the setup of weapons it's easy to deduce whhich class they're playing...

Quote Originally Posted by Artea View Post
    Most of the time I don't even notice what class the players are who enter the team, we're just there to help and have fun. No sense in looking into it a whole lot further.
    I agree.

And aswering OP's question: I do say "Hello!/Hola!" just like with any other player. Good manners first.

i've never been booted for my class, most people are pretty happy to be buffed and have heals spammed at them at heavily damaging times (block two ROF, some boss fights, etcetc). although i did have some guy be a jerk to me for daring to buff him, he'd decided he was already awesome enough at around lvl 60 not to need buffs.

if i can make the fighting less expensive and the mission smoother, then job done! i find WT a bit harder because i just don't have the HP for close-ranged fighting.

i never understood why people boot others. the only time i boot is when people dont read the party name (like in a GBR i will put 50% only and a 20% comes in) Also try and stay in you level group unless your with a friend, if your lv100 dont join a group of 150's. Last but not least if your a player who gets on my nerves like constant jabroga (when i'm trying to work on some PA's) i dont boot them until after the mission is over but i still get the hate mail from them, I could have booted you during the mission just be glad i waited until the mission was over and we are in the lobby

P.S. - one of my pet peeves is when your a wt/gt/at/ft and people expect you to heal and buff, Take care of yourself and if someone helps you out thats a bonus!!! (when i was a gt to get to my gunmaster i had a guy telling me to "do your job" and buff and heal him, I think thats the only guy i ever booted just because )
    Last edited by tadtwisted; May 29, 2009 at 11:15 AM.