Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Hearty Official Member Chuck_Norris's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Artea View Post
    I pray daily that I never become bored enough to complain about the same thing over and over again at this level.
    Exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by Volcompat321 View Post
    Chuck, don't act like he's the only one that hates SEGA.
    Yea, he may go overboard, but like I said, the reason he keeps posting what he does is because people keep posting what they do.
    I'm not. But at least most sega haters leave after the first couple of days. If you don't like the game, don't play it. And stop complaining about it on a fan site that's half built for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Volcompat321 View Post
    I rarely play PSU anymore, but I still come here, chat it up, play other games, and hang out.
    There's decent people on this forum, and maybe that's why he comes here?
    That's what programs like MSN and Steam were made for. If you like the people on the game, but hate the game itself, play with those people on a DIFFERENT game. Is it that hard to understand?

You want to know why I hang around? It should be obvious.

I want to see this game succeed.

PSU WOULD be a good game if Sega and Sonic Team actually did something to it that would make it competent alongside other popular and successful MMO's, like WoW and FF11, yet as of late, and as everyone knows, their quality of games has reduced significantly. Although I have my suspicions as to what caused this (along with everyone else), I have yet to pinpoint an EXACT reason as to why this trend continues, seeing how these companies are so secretive in their actions and hardly ever address the gaming community publicly anymore.

Regarding PSU, I asked the following question (regrettably in FKL >_>), and I have yet to receive an answer that satisfies my curiosity:

Other than the character customization, the battle system, and "because I play it with my friends," what redeeming factors does PSU have (because those are the only ones I see), that constantly enthralls you people to continue to defend it so religiously?? Please enlighten me, because I fail to see the logic behind people playing a game when they have no valid reasons to, and just continue to insult me as their rebuttal.
    I remain on these forums because I want some fucking answers, and I don't trust the "official" forums because they are unreliable (due to Sega's constant fuck-ups) and filled with more ignorant and unintelligent comments than the ones I've received here lately. On threads that asked why we did or did not like PSU, my posts were censored, as they often are on here, because apparently people either can't handle the truth to what I post, or they just don't want to listen to me. You guys remember when I sent in that complaint ticket? I couldn't even speak to a Sega official without some PSU GM intercepting first and barely giving me the time of day, as apparently they can't tell me wtf is going on either.

Everyone who's a regular here should know by now that I grew up as a gamer through Sega's games. They led me to love them and embrace my geeky lifestyle. Now, I feel that they've abandoned me, and as cheesy as that sounds, I think a lot of us can agree with that.

If you people want to listen to what I have to say on these forums, I welcome and appreciate you. I've made a lot of good friends on here and on PSU.

Otherwise, if you want to continue to insult me and censor my posts... then go ahead and fucking ban me so we can get on with our lives, because dammit, I'm going to post my opinions as I see fit, whether you like it or not. I'm sick of having to put up with people complaining over me every time I post something that's the least bit offensive or controversial.

My FFXIV:ARR Lodestone Page
    3DS Friend Code: 0318-8097-4335
    Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Hearthstone

It's not hard to understand, but people might not have access to other games.
    I'm not trying to defend what Tetsaru was saying, just trying to see the point in hating him when there's always.....eh nevermind. There really isn't any point.
    I agree with what you say, and somewhat what Tet says.

Tetsaru is absolutely right that SEGA is doing a crappy job. In fact, we know it so well, that it's the reason why people dislike his posts now.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsaru View Post
    I want to see this game succeed.
    Is whinning about it on a fansite going to do anything?

I used to like reading your posts, honestly, Tet. You gave good arguments (Wether they were removed or not). But seriously. Enough is enough. You're only aggrivating people here. It's not like the director of Sega of Japan is going to read this site and think "Hmm...I better make the developers make this game good!" Let alone one member's specific posts.

Anyway, who here likes Dissidia?
    Last edited by Chuck_Norris; Sep 9, 2009 at 12:07 AM.

I do. lol
    I still like reading his posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck_Norris View Post
    Tetsaru is absolutely right that SEGA is doing a crappy job. In fact, we know it so well, that it's the reason why people dislike his posts now.

Is whinning about it on a fansite going to do anything?

I used to like reading your posts, honestly, Tet. You gave good arguments (Wether they were removed or not). But seriously. Enough is enough. You're only aggrivating people here. It's not like the director of Sega of Japan is going to read this site and think "Hmm...I better make the developers make this game good!" Let alone one member's specific posts.
    I already said I wasn't able to submit a complaint ticket. If they aren't going to listen to me, who will?? What am I supposed to do, fly over to Japan and go all Segata Sanshiro on their HQ??

I'm out of good ideas, guys. =/

And yeah, I'd probably be playing Dissidia too... if I owned a PSP. <_>;

My FFXIV:ARR Lodestone Page
    3DS Friend Code: 0318-8097-4335
    Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Hearthstone

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsaru View Post
    I already said I wasn't able to submit a complaint ticket. If they aren't going to listen to me, who will?? What am I supposed to do, fly over to Japan and go all Segata Sanshiro on their HQ??

I'm out of good ideas, guys. =/

And yeah, I'd probably be playing Dissidia too... if I owned a PSP. <_>;
    For the record, I'm not attacking you, Tet. It's just kind of like how people don't like religion due to the way people preach. Trying to pound the idea into your head through repetition. We all are disappointed in the game. It could of been a lot better. But it's on it's last legs. You're living a pipe dream if you think PSU can change at this point. Maybe the next phantasy star will live up. PSP2 looks promising.
    Last edited by Chuck_Norris; Sep 9, 2009 at 12:18 AM.

I see where you're coming from.
    Though I like what he had to say.
    He gives more valid points than the people complaining about him complaining(not you, others).

I quit due to boredom...I have better things to use my $10 a month on!

I think people quitting due to lag is just an excuse to quit.
    They wanted to, but needed a little push. Well, there it is.