Page 16 of 41 FirstFirst ... 61314151617181926 ... LastLast

It feels kind of speculated. One might say the other is before, but it seems like there isn't a sure source of it. I've played through the whole game, but I don't believe I saw anything that specifically linked an unmistakable PSO event.

The Once and FOmar King SirTopps's Avatar

well we dont need to have a traitor im just saying that will make things interesting.

I was wondering, will each club member be dictating their character's actions, or will donni and the writers do most of it and only ask the club member if they're not sure?
    It would also keep things interesting if most people didn't know another's back story unless it was revealed in the fic. (plot of an origin story) Though, I think at least donni and topps (and their characters) would know everyone's story anyway.
    "Siiiigh. Really, I was always aware of the stupidity. But not that it could go this far. I mean mine, of course. And the fact that I am getting involved in all this." -Hakkai, Saiyuki Reload act xx burial -Gojyo and Hakkai's chapter [part three]

I am a FOmarl to know what you are take the quiz here.

everyone can give their import and design their character but after that they are in dons hands . all in the end of the day.

dealing with real life Donnikun's Avatar

yeah i mean im kind of directing things, but really im not gonna do anything with anyones char that is not wanted, you all delegate, and i do my best to fulfill your wishes. Im not doing this thing alone after all, this is a club project, everyone is a part of it, and i want everyone to be happy.
    Oh look at the cute little rappy!! OH MY GOD HE GOT BRAINED BY A RAmar!!!!!!
    PSZ info: NN: Donald FC: 1806-2273-0285

I am a Pal Rappy to know what you are take the quiz here.

The beast of possibility Zero Revenge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Donnikun View Post
    Zero, buddy, i think you got that backwards by mistake, tell me this s a typo, topps is going nuts lol. Either that or i have been severely misinformed about the chronology for like a year. zero takes place 200 years after the great blank, which is a catastrophe in game that story mode explains. PSO takes place way after, keep in mind in zero the races are not yet at peace, and its on earth, in PSO earth is no longer habitable.

Now everyone's head is spinning.

also if this is true, please give me a source, i thought PSZ was before PSO. Man a lot of people must have been wrong then.
    I believe that Coral/Earth is indeed taking place after PSO. We learn that Coral's environment was damage almost to the point of no return. And as such, the three races created Mother Trinity to repair the planet. Mother Trinity went ape shit, and initiated the Great Blank.

PSO's Pioneer 1 and 2 left Coral prior to the war against Trinity. We know that in PSO Epiosde III that Coral/Earth is able to communicate with Pioneer 2 and they wanted something from them, and Pioneer rebelled against them or something stupid like that.

I don't remember, we had an entire thread about this on the PSZ page the week before the English version was released.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colaya View Post
    >Criticize Japanese players for only making young Female Human/Newman characters
    >Only make young Female Human/Newman characters when you get into Alpha

mfw: http://www.myfacewhen.net/uploads/41...ointed-tim.jpg

well lets just move past this. its not worth getting hung up on.

dealing with real life Donnikun's Avatar

ok well. back to the mag issue, how bout like the mags who look like pets act like animals. they follow you, like affection, and they make noise in forms of blips and beeps like ordanairy mags. and then the other mags, like femini, or arkarz, and things that look like weapons or wings etc, would act like part of your body. They probably would not make much noise at all, but if they did it would be blips and beeps.

plus since i finally got a Femini mag i can use that as my mag, so if any of you change weapons or equipment, we can incorporate that, since chars chage over time, upgrading equipment is fine, as long as it is not everytime we see your char lol.
    Oh look at the cute little rappy!! OH MY GOD HE GOT BRAINED BY A RAmar!!!!!!
    PSZ info: NN: Donald FC: 1806-2273-0285

I am a Pal Rappy to know what you are take the quiz here.

well...giving the sense of growing to our charaacters on the fanfic with the change of equipment is great...not all of us will be portrayed like veterans(people who already now what kind of weapon adjust to his role, desire,etc), some will change to fit their fighting style, if i find a more suitable saber in my game, means that my character learn a new way to exploit his strenghts and weaknesses, of course, that change is not to be in a frequent time, because that lags the fanficīs development...and i think that also goes to the mags...cause that also means growing...like a previous post i made where i said that mags in the game grow, eat, have sense of loyalty to itīs master,etc...so the beeping and being part of our body(like the femini wings) also applies to the concept...

also...the adding of elements to our weapons also gives the effect of growing experiences, knowing new way of combat, strategists, new moves or using new PAīs, but please it is necesary to remember what Donnikun says... not to frequent, remember that lags the proper following up of the story...
    Last edited by GUARDIANDNL; Dec 4, 2009 at 07:47 PM.
    my character on psp2i:
    ダニエル human male
    R. フィニガン beast male
    シュタウフェンベルク cast female
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic61202_6.gif

I can go with that suggestion Donnikun. Ferro's mag is Larg which is the butterfly winged one. If it hardly makes noise, I'm fine with it.