Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Last Achievement

I looked around and couldn't find a definite answer. Since the final mission is now available can we now get the last X360 Achievement?

no.

stop panicing, it will come eventually probably dark god s2.

who cares about achievment points anyway, its not like they do anything??
    XBOX360 GT: B2 BASSMAN
    FROBOT in disguise: cast forte/master gunner transer thighmaster
    Jaguar: acro fighter/FIgunner
    Dharlethi: fortetecher
    Fuzzy Peach: fortefighter

Quote Originally Posted by darthplagis View Post
    no.

stop panicing, it will come eventually probably dark god s2.

who cares about achievment points anyway, its not like they do anything??
    I'm not panicing... I just couldn't find a real answer. I'm more concerned with completing the game 100% the 60pts are of little concern.

With the addition of the 100% complete panel on the dashboard, it just looks sloppy to have a game almost complete, when its something that could be easily done :/

I don't really care about achievement points, but I see where this is coming from.

Like, they all used shit like Resta Merge and Marina's Bag too
    Like, you don't need to fucking heal Bob shit AFKing in Ruins 1 when you're at the final room in Ruins 3
    Or Ruins 75, whatever overexhagerates my point better

Quote Originally Posted by rayner View Post
    I'm not panicing... I just couldn't find a real answer. I'm more concerned with completing the game 100% the 60pts are of little concern.
    Yes, I would also like a fair chance at completion. I think PSU is the only game in xbox history with an achievement that has been unobtainable since the expansion's release. There are other games with achievements that are no longer obtainable, but they were at one point in time at the launch of the game. I'm sure SEGA knows this and it seems like they are using it to their advantage.

I do not realy understand why people like ranting and raving over achivment points.
    Myself I could give to shits you know what I mean its not like you unlock anything when you get more points.

Usually I'm one of the people that say "quit bitching", but they are clearly not.
    (Oh, I don't own an Xbox, or PSU for Xbox, so It's not like I'm on their side or anything).
    Last edited by Dhylec; Dec 18, 2009 at 08:37 PM. Reason: remove flamebait

The last achievement would be nice but if you've been playing this game for awhile then you shouldn't be surprised it's not available yet.People should be more patient I mean haven't all the other aoi achievements been for the full runs and not story missions? Simply wait a couple weeks or months otherwise keep gripin' like the achievement whores ya are.
    I ran from the grove maybe 1 day I'll go back.

Quote Originally Posted by Max B View Post
    I do not realy understand why people like ranting and raving over achivment points.
    Myself I could give to shits you know what I mean its not like you unlock anything when you get more points.
    I can't speak for anyone else, but I strive for the achievements not for the points, but for the sake of completion. OCD and all that. Missing one achievement is bad enough, but having it be unobtainable for so long is fairly maddening to someone like myself.

So no, it's not always CHECK OUT MY HUGE NUMBAR.
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.

It's just really annoying to see your games list with PSU not having a full 1200 points (200 from AOTI). You don't have a choice but to see your points anyway. Does it do anything? No. Does it activate some part of the brain that feels a little obsessive compulsive? Hell yes.