Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: Its Over ;-;

over? what are you talking about PSU isnt over

oh wait PS2/PC yeah sorry guys

I'd say I'm sad to see it go, but I'm not really. It was in bad shape and its probably better that its been laid to rest. After the mess this was I don't know if I'll be interested in another Phantasy Star game, so I don't know if I'll see any of you in the future.

A shame I didn't make it on for the final moments though, I did want to get screens of the end.
    Last edited by autumn; Apr 1, 2010 at 08:49 PM. Reason: typo
    Getting bored of the typical MMO, enjoying muddling through moonspeak on PSO2.

Goodbye AOTI-PSU RIP And to all the people, I will miss you all perhaps see ya on Xbox360 Hope Sega doesn't yank the plug on that after all the hard work >:

-Clint

I did more shit on that day then I ever had in the last three months. I was busy swapping info to keep connected with friends, doing random missions with friends, and taking as many pictures as I could.

When Edward appeared at the Falz Memorial, my friends and I basically said "Fuck it", and we ran off to do a mission.
    During our last mission, I took as many pictures as I could.

We all went to the Waterfall for the last 20 minutes, where we all pained and glorified the game. Then I took a picture of the Disconnection screen.

I guess you can say I'm more pissed off than anything else. Mostly because out of all the pictures I took of that day, only one was saved in my folder. And that was the Disconnection screen.

I'm a guardian for life; on all 11 of my characters; I'll be back when the new game comes out. If Sega has enough intelligence to pull it off...
    PSU Personalities: Ms Bravery, Praema Tessic Elg, Resedious Don & Roardova Lengths... Vanda Kill Count = 392,428, Jigo Booma Kill Count = 128 & Jarba Head Count = Uncountable

Farewell, PC/PS2.
    We've had some good times...
    I'll miss you, and everyone I played with.

Mireille: 130 Beast Fortefighter (20) Aurica: 63 Newman Fortetecher (7) Lycoris: 59 CAST Fortegunner (7)

One last level before the end.

And one last, resounding message was heard throughout the Gurhal system:

PSUJP: Nai Calus, M. B. 176 FI 20 | Elly, F. N. 42 FT 5 Requiescat in pace.

My greatest momments in PC psu were when we all had 99 mill mesetas like nothing back when everyone was haxing like nothing making Pwands and such way before they were ever released xD

I loved that time in PC psu and i'm not even being sarcastic lol.

Do i have to buy a 360 now? bah...

Bye bye PSU! ( ' - ')/

Whiskey/Newearl Addict Lance813's Avatar

Well, I played PC for a while back when it came out then again when AOI came out. I don't think I ever ran into anyone that comes here in game. I will say one thing.

The game had it's charm.

For me it wasn't like PSO, but what could I expect? I wasn't upset that it wasn't like PSO, but hell it sure ended the same. I didn't even bother to log in on the last day.

I logged in for a day or two once the game became free, but I couldn't bring myself to do anything in game. I just kept checking an empty friends list of people that never got back on.

I miss them.

Some were friends I made on PSO and others where just random people.

I'm not sure why I'm writing a long eulogy for a game I never really cared much for...

I still have hope for the future of the Phantasy Star series, and frankly I can't wait for the next console release.

Well, I got that off my chest. I guess I'll stop now.

Furou-uen | Rhysa | Aeryssa | Lance