Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by amai_berry View Post
    It's good to hear that they listened to the community and aren't bringing GC over because of this. Well, I am hoping it's because of the community and not that it was too hard to programm with microsoft points etc.

The down side is, that they won't be getting free play/course in return.
    There is no way at all thet microsoft would have allowed free course anyway seeing as silvers can play psu.
    no free online access on any game via xbox.

Dayton/Fairborn/Troy/Springfield, OH, USA

Yay, after over a year of waiting, we finally get half the content japan got!

I'm overjoyed. Fuck you too Sega.
    ~360~ MCVelvetJanuary
    ~Skyly~ Beseal 180 AF/FF/WT | True Villain Caseal 170+ AT/GT
    Violent Violet Caseal 180 PT/GM/FM | Mistress Vulcana Newearl 179+ MF

I'm happy we're not going to have to pay for anything, but I'm a bit apprehensive on how exactly we're going to get all the GC content. I hope Ed and the rest of the US/EU team doesn't screw this up.

THANK YOU SEGA
    Last edited by Max B; May 26, 2010 at 05:02 PM.

Why are you thanking them. If I recall correctly you said you wanted GC is order to sell your SNs for a higher price with the grind system. I just wonder how they're gonna implement the % and grind system without this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crysteon View Post
    And yeah, I do suck

I think i got this one right..... I was saying from the very start that this would never come here. To many things in its way to come to the 360..... I dont care how we get the items from GC i just want them.

This just made my day
    "We can't trust the Sword of a Thousand Truths to a noob!"

Quote Originally Posted by xBULLYDOGG View Post
    Why are you thanking them. If I recall correctly you said you wanted GC is order to sell your SNs for a higher price with the grind system. I just wonder how they're gonna implement the % and grind system without this.
    You recall wrong I do not want the Gc sytem. Because it would have made my Sns decrease in value.

Quote Originally Posted by Max B View Post
    You recall wrong I do not want the Gc sytem. Because it would have made my Sns decrease in value.
    Max is right on this one. GC would have killed almost all weapons. Now that we wont see it i can see alot of items jumping up in value.

Max B, If I can recall you said there was a 99.9% chance of them bringing over GC. Thank everything in existance that .1% jumped in! Oh and all you punk ass children with an illegal copy of your parents credit cards, geuss what. YOU CAN NO LONGER WAIST MONEY TO BE BETTER!!! And obviously if your crying and moaning or even considering quiting (as some on the official PSU forums were) you need a life. I honestly don't care if I just offended you and I'll probly get a privat message warning me about this post. I'm just sick of every kid getting a huge advantage over me because their parents don't know how to raise a responsable child...

Quote Originally Posted by ZIE creations View Post
    Max B, If I can recall you said there was a 99.9% chance of them bringing over GC. Thank everything in existance that .1% jumped in! Oh and all you punk ass children with an illegal copy of your parents credit cards, geuss what. YOU CAN NO LONGER WAIST MONEY TO BE BETTER!!! And obviously if your crying and moaning or even considering quiting (as some on the official PSU forums were) you need a life. I honestly don't care if I just offended you and I'll probly get a privat message warning me about this post. I'm just sick of every kid getting a huge advantage over me because their parents don't know how to raise a responsable child...
    lol that was great.....