Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Got kicked

WHERE THE HELL WAS I WHEN THIS HAPPENED? I would have LOVED to rip them a new one for that D:

Also, I don't use beasts. But yeah a real bitch move. It's like they WANT to lol for the chance to use friendly fire. I really hate when the black-nano'd people actively try to achieve friendly fire. You know like, actually running after party members to kill. I been through that enough on JPN version to have my tolerance of it anywhere else really low. I have to admit that the newer ones look nice...

....ON GIRLS. Males...not so much. I associate nano-blasting on males looking like the older ones. Males= burly, females= sleek. If they had bitched you out because of that, blacklist em give em the one finger salute and move on with your life. They probably don't know wtf they are doing in the first place.

Personally what I do when people are being dicks are just choose a really hard mission and let them suffer with no help from me :3.

I suggest playing with some people from the forums, because that is RIDICULOUS. You were trying to protect people, one, two, Nanoblasts aren't that big a deal. You sound pretty cool, so just keep on with the keep on and ignore those idiots.
    "Here is the map. All the info is there, except for the info that isn't there." -Onett Librarian
    Let's Play something.
    PSO2 Alpha:
    Level 20 HUnewearl:Level 20 RAmarl:Level 20 FOnewearl:Level 18 HUcaseal

Hmmm....that makes me sad, Hey I'm more than happy to help you out on my alt anytime just send me a message or something and I'll come join you.

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

This is a reason i don't like playing with randoms. I never care whatever gear someone uses, i like to grab gear that matches my characters over usefull stuff as well.

If you ever wanna have a game just PM me or add me to messangers.

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

That's simply unfortunate. There was no real reason you deserved to be kicked, don't worry about it.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

Yeah. I actually have yet to play online. I guess I should be careful. But I should be on tonight if anybody wants to do missions. I am only level 58.
    Gamertag: MR CauSe iM GoD ID: 30054283

Well, that, my dear, is what you call, ars*hole players. Personally, I switch between Advanced Speed, or Advanced Aggressive. But that doesn't mean if I play with other Beast characters that use the older Beast forms I'm going to kick them. For a while I used the Invincible form and went online with it!

If you wanna hang out online, and get some good time in, add me on Skype (I'll place my Skype data in my contact info) and we can use that. Or if you prefer MSN, that's already in my details. I'm level 122 and hit HU 22 today. Let me know, ya'hear?

Beasts FOR THE WIN!
    Time moves faster where I'm standing.

I added you SC and ce'nedra
    and thanks everyone for the words
    its just so meh that everything like that happened

Quote Originally Posted by Tsukuyo View Post
    The blank nano happens randomly on the new nanos, its a berserker nano and it attacks everything on screen including party members
    Actually, it isn't random. Think of it as filling up your blast gauge while in nanoblast form. The black nanoblast can kill other players, yes, but the black nano is also insanely powerful, even compared to the other nanoblasts. It has high attack speed, accuracy, and attack power. Making it extremely useful durring bosses or aurad mobs.

They called you a noob because compared to the newer nanoblasts, the old ones are horrible.(I hear a lot of people saying the nanoblasts have been nerfed in this game, but their fixing it in psp2i apparently.) the gold has higher accuracy/damage, while the white has higher attack speed/damage. ( I think, from what I've seen in using them)

So in using the red nanoblast.(increased atp I think?) you are using the blast equivelent of a B rank SUV or Mirage Blast. My suggestion? Upgrade to white or gold, you'll find them usefull and if you're worried about going into berserk, just don't attack multiple enemies at a time or try not to be hit/do that much damage. If worse comes to worse just don't do anything in black blast mode...

I hate when I see people who don't play a beast making comments on the usefullness or the affects of a nanoblast..

EDIT: What I did was make two shortcut word things saying '!black nanoblast! !Run away!' The other saying "Black Nano can kill other players' for those people who don't know. I say both of them a few times before even attacking. Just to be on the safe side.
    Last edited by Scau-Demon; Nov 23, 2010 at 06:51 PM.
    Arguing with people online is like competing in the special olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded.

Psp2: Demon. lvl 140. Male Beast, Hunter level 24.

but i dont LIKE the new nano blasts regardless of black nano.
    I like Red nano i wont change it, Marron will always have the red nano