Page 79 of 337 FirstFirst ... 29697677787980818289129179 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Illuminate View Post
    Could you maybe link me to what Tyco posted?
    It is now five or six posts above this one.

It's right about there.

Yeah, there.

-Wayu

not sure this counts as a real question, but...uhm...i got nowhere else to go to ask this, but...i'm having ARC do some fanart of two of my PSPo2 characters, and i don't have any way to get pics of them, so...can one of you replicate their looks as best as possible in infinity and upload pics of them from the front, diagonal front on both sides, the side, diagonal rear from both sides, and rear? sorry.

Linka's got pink hair[type 60 in us PSPo2 with green hat], average height, big bust, a newman with shorter ears, green hanaura clothes, and white skin.

Sakura Ikanita's a cast, also pink hair, but long, and down the back[dont recall hairstyle number, but has a flower in it], with main color red, sub color a sort neon sky blue i guess[think Miku hatsune with more blue than green in the mix], white skin, RAcaseal arms, Gimnael Torso CV, and Epicarel Legs CV. her ears are the 'newman style' ones.

sorry to ask, but...i got nowhere else to go to get this done.
    Last edited by Linka; Mar 2, 2011 at 02:28 AM.
    what? it's not that weird of an idea for Link to have a female self in the PSU/PSPo dimension, is it?

I am a HUcast to know what you are take the quiz here.

So, I killed the boss in 5-1 after following Tycho's directions, yet I got no choice after the boss battle in 5-1. Does it matter that 4-2 I only got B rank in? I've gotten S rank in it before this time.

Edit: I probably got the wrong answer in 4-1, after the boss. >-> Which is the correct answer?
    Last edited by Illuminate; Mar 2, 2011 at 03:50 AM.

The Fan Works section is the place to go for art requests and the like, although I hear its popularity is a bit waned. Nevertheless, that's where the pros with the pencils go, so you may want to set up a thread there.
    Heeding the call of the Hunter in PSP2? Use this: Beginner's Guide to Hunter Domination

"You either die the hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

except a screenshot sorta feels like something more classified as something to request here, as it's not really art. hence the placement of the question. and the screenshots are just reference images for ARC, and i got no other way to get em than to ask someone to replicate the looks of the characters, and take the needed screenshots.

so, yeah. overall, it feels sorta a gray area. neither here nor there.
    what? it's not that weird of an idea for Link to have a female self in the PSU/PSPo dimension, is it?

I am a HUcast to know what you are take the quiz here.

So I'm doing this first extra mission thing, where you join up with Ethan, Hyuga, and Karen. and I'm not quite sure what to do next, you come to this point with Rutsu, and he asks you a question. Anyone know which box is the right answer?

Just got the game today from play-asia. How do I input the code to get online and what paper has the code on it?

I have a similar question. However, Chris if you open your box and remove the manual and pamphlets you'll see a 12 digit code (like A12B-C34D-E56F)
    That's your code to redeem but I wouldn't recomend activating yet.

My question is... what in the world happened?
    I redeemed my code and was brought to a download page. I tried downloading it 2 times but a message came up each time. So I backed out and checked if I can go online.
    Sure enough I couldn't. I enter my code again and I'm greeted with a message I can only assume says "This code has been already redeemed."

I don't what to do! How can I fix this?
    I'm a proud supporter of Newmans wearing FOmar robes. Simply because I am one.
    Psp2 Moss FO/VAnewm 117
    SkyStar RAcaseal 54
    Dr. Enishi HUcast 21
    Rena HUbeastal 30 (correct me on female beast please?)

Quote Originally Posted by Moss257 View Post
    I have a similar question. However, Chris if you open your box and remove the manual and pamphlets you'll see a 12 digit code (like A12B-C34D-E56F)
    That's your code to redeem but I wouldn't recomend activating yet.

My question is... what in the world happened?
    I redeemed my code and was brought to a download page. I tried downloading it 2 times but a message came up each time. So I backed out and checked if I can go online.
    Sure enough I couldn't. I enter my code again and I'm greeted with a message I can only assume says "This code has been already redeemed."

I don't what to do! How can I fix this?
    Go up to the shopping cart, and see if your download is still there. If not, go to the square with the 12 in it, and find it, and try redownloading.

edit:

Please tell me you are not on Homebrew...