Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Cybermynd View Post
    Its really not all that bad. While I was playing on the 360 side I only ever ran random parties and didn't have too many issues. Granted you have to deal with the occasional party of people that doesn't have proper gear/pa's and stuff but you can just leave those and join another one in short order usually.
    How long ago was this? Cause in the 5 months I've been on the 360 servers, I've run into more jerks than in my 3+ years on PS2 combined. So either you just got incredibly lucky or it's gotten worse. (Or of course I'm just too picky lol)
    PSO GC: Justyn FOmar lvl200
    PSU PC/PS2/Xbox 360:Aftermath (Returned to the shadows)
    "That which appears harmless can destroy mountains"

I think your just to picky. I've been playing online games for the last 15 odd years so maybe I've developed a thick skin.

the girls are easy.
    the guys think they the best at everything.
    bad and good.
    Images in signatures cannot exceed 35000 bytes. The image in your signature was 375210 bytes.

AKA SilverCross/Pikachu Quatre52's Avatar

Haven't run into many problems myself. A lot of people who seem to be anti-social, but tend to play just fine.

Lol, some of you here must have really bad luck.

The 360 community isnt that bad at all. Pretty much Moon summed it up the best. To put it simple, there's good and bad like ANYWHERE else.

I've ran missions with PLENTY of cool people in Uni1 and 2.

However you do get your bad ones once in a while. People who try to scam you, people who boot you from bosses to get all the boxes or when there's a rare spawn etc etc.

But like Moon said, there's good and bad.

From my personal experience, there's far more friendly people than bad.

I've been on PSU on Xbox 360 for since 2006/2007 and Yes Ive seen my fair share of Asshole. There are so many people that acts big and bad. once you start making good friends the game is fun but the keywords there is making friends. Without a good people to play with the game gets old and tiresome and you will want to quit. Watch out for scamers and you would be pretty much alright.

Yes the higher levels can be real dicks and even worst are the people that make fun of your weapons (Fact of the matter is that no matter what weapons you have. the game is still easy) but just play to have fun forget all of the A**holes of the game.
    The combined file sizes of images in signatures cannot exceed 35000 bytes.

It's worse now than it has ever been. You can get scammed every day of the week if you like, and the spamming is ridiculous due to a glitch they're abusing that Sega don't care enough to fix.

PSU on the 360 is at the end of its days now, in terms of both the community and Sega's input.

I played PSU the last few days on 360 and the community was just fine. Except one player who was sitting in a corner and spams "hello" all the time . But I only met friendly and helpful people.

Meh, when there were a lot more players at the launch of the game I felt it was REALLY bad, but now it's pretty easy to avoid the bad players because they all stick around the same area. Overall, though, I would never come back to this community.

I mainly stick with the few people I know that still play. I met a few people for starters, then I got introduced through them to some other people. Later on I met a few more people who were really awesome. Sadly, hardly any of those people are still active. I don't even start runs without a party lock anymore. All my friends know the password I use, and if they forgot they can mail me. I'm not too eager to make more friends, really; I exchange cards sometimes, but those people are never on, either.

tl;dr Make some friends that are active. Stick with them. You'll be fine.