Default Zoonas naturally drop rares?

Not sure if this is the right area to discuss it, but i noticed something while playing PSP2.

I've done mine Defense A for some time trying to find Rocket Punchers (I read that's where you can find them). this time around, The Vandas were replaced with Zoonas. I think that's what they were. They were some sort of flying creature

Within the first two-five minutes of the mission, i got one Rabol Orpad, and two Rabol Lumirus. THREE S rank armors (Rare drops for my level) while fighting these guys. It feels like a bit much for a simple A-rank mission..

Maybe i just lucked out. Do they normally drop items like these? or is it possible my game was corrupted from a hack? I've only played online once, and when i did, i did one mission with someone in neudaiz. I was really sure how to check if someone was hacked at the time. I don't really think they would have activated a hack for a enemy we didn't even fight.

tl;dr? Mine Defence A, Zoonas spawned instead of Vandas, got three rare S rank armors. Do they naturally drop these kind of items? lucked out, or could i be hacked a bit?
    Last edited by Sparks Zeta; Jun 12, 2012 at 04:37 PM.

everything is ok
    zoonas drop at lv100(Mine defense A)
    Crimson nova, Rabol orpad or rabol lumirus
    Retired but still da best!!!! *^*

Quote Originally Posted by Syncesta View Post
    everything is ok
    zoonas drop at lv100(Mine defense A)
    Crimson nova, Rabol orpad or rabol lumirus
    Maybe i was just overreacting out a bit. It just felt odd getting that many rares so early in a mission. It has never happened before. Thanks!

Also, there's actually a list that tells what certain enemies drop what? and do you have the link for it?

Your source for stuff is here
    http://psp2.psupedia.info/Main_Page
    Enjoy, have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Scale of Judgment View Post
    Your source for stuff is here
    http://psp2.psupedia.info/Main_Page
    Enjoy, have fun.
    Ah! I knew this place had a list of weapons. I just didn't know that it told people what enemies drop certain items.

Bookmarking, And i appreciate it!

Quote Originally Posted by Sparks Zeta View Post
    Not sure if this is the right area to discuss it, but i noticed something while playing PSP2.

I've done mine Defense A for some time trying to find Rocket Punchers (I read that's where you can find them). this time around, The Vandas were replaced with Zoonas. I think that's what they were. They were some sort of flying creature

Within the first two-five minutes of the mission, i got one Rabol Orpad, and two Rabol Lumirus. THREE S rank armors (Rare drops for my level) while fighting these guys. It feels like a bit much for a simple A-rank mission..

Maybe i just lucked out. Do they normally drop items like these? or is it possible my game was corrupted from a hack? I've only played online once, and when i did, i did one mission with someone in neudaiz. I was really sure how to check if someone was hacked at the time. I don't really think they would have activated a hack for a enemy we didn't even fight.

tl;dr? Mine Defence A, Zoonas spawned instead of Vandas, got three rare S rank armors. Do they naturally drop these kind of items? lucked out, or could i be hacked a bit?
    Had the same thing while playing Desert Terror, dropping a Lumirus (50% Earth) and an Orpad with 60% Earth...

Also, managed to get 13 Shield-Weaves during a single mission of Lightning Beasts... that was simply insane...
    Last edited by Blizz3112; Jun 13, 2012 at 12:58 PM.
    Now we all wait for the Rappy Deity of Vengeance that granted its followers eternal life to punish all humans...

It is always like that LOL. But seriously this game needs patience hehe especially when playing solo.
    "

"Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity Weapon Guide and Drop location at www.gm-leonsky.blogspot.com "
    Feel free to email me at [email protected] if you want to add drop location or weapon screen shots. Just follow the format in the guide.